Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm all for anything that will lift the quality of the side... I'd rather pay more to watch a great team than receive a free ticket to watch mediocrity.
Couldn’t agree more we were dished up an absolute pile of **** this year so Id be happy to pay more to see a side that actually gave a **** to turn up!!

Last edited:
Now this is what I like to hear from a recruit!

CDF928EF-A862-4390-93F5-7A4D5ABF47A7.jpeg

New Manly recruit Josh Aloiai wants to repay Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler for his faith​

New recruit Josh Aloiai opens up for the first time about his contentious move to Manly and why he was so insistent on getting the new chapter in his career started straight away.

Dean Ritchie
December 2, 2020 - 3:09PM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom

FOXSPORTS0:36

Suaalii backflips for Chooks​

NRL: Teenage prospect Joseph Suaalii has backflipped on his contact with the Souths so that he can instead join the Sydney Roosters.

Manly recruit Josh Aloiai has spoken for the first time about his contentious move to the Sea Eagles, saying: “I want to bring some aggression.”
Aloiai has signed a three-year deal with Manly after a messy divorce with his former club, Wests Tigers.
News Corp has been told that the relationship between Aloiai and Wests Tigers management deteriorated badly over the past month.

Kayo is your ticket to the best sport streaming Live & On-Demand. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >
Josh Aloiai carts it up for the Tigers. (AAP Image/Brendon Thorne)

Despite some argy-bargy from both parties, Aloiai was never going to remain at Concord, despite being well-liked by teammates.
Aloiai has already joined Manly but is yet participate in his first official team training session.
“I’m looking forward to bringing aggression and helping out where I can,” he said.
Aloiai wanted to sign with Manly immediately after a meeting with Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler.
“After speaking with Des, we really clicked. I really want to be part of what he is trying to get done at Manly,” Aloiai said.

“I am just keen to play my role for the team and to repay the faith Des has in me.”
Aloiai will add some starch and vigour to a Manly side which fell away badly in 2020 due to a horrendous injury toll.
After allowing Aloiai an early release, Wests Tigers signed Broncos forward Joe Ofahengaue to a three-year deal.

New Manly recruit Josh Aloiai wants to repay Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler for his faith​

New recruit Josh Aloiai opens up for the first time about his contentious move to Manly and why he was so insistent on getting the new chapter in his career started straight away.

Dean Ritchie
December 2, 2020 - 3:09PM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom

FOXSPORTS0:36

Suaalii backflips for Chooks​

NRL: Teenage prospect Joseph Suaalii has backflipped on his contact with the Souths so that he can instead join the Sydney Roosters.

Manly recruit Josh Aloiai has spoken for the first time about his contentious move to the Sea Eagles, saying: “I want to bring some aggression.”
Aloiai has signed a three-year deal with Manly after a messy divorce with his former club, Wests Tigers.
News Corp has been told that the relationship between Aloiai and Wests Tigers management deteriorated badly over the past month.

Kayo is your ticket to the best sport streaming Live & On-Demand. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >

Despite some argy-bargy from both parties, Aloiai was never going to remain at Concord, despite being well-liked by teammates.
Aloiai has already joined Manly but is yet participate in his first official team training session.
“I’m looking forward to bringing aggression and helping out where I can,” he said.
Aloiai wanted to sign with Manly immediately after a meeting with Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler.
“After speaking with Des, we really clicked. I really want to be part of what he is trying to get done at Manly,” Aloiai said.

“I am just keen to play my role for the team and to repay the faith Des has in me.”
Aloiai will add some starch and vigour to a Manly side which fell away badly in 2020 due to a horrendous injury toll.
After allowing Aloiai an early release, Wests Tigers signed Broncos forward Joe Ofahengaue to a three-year deal.
Aggression - that’s what I want to hear.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4