Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like the signing if it comes off .. just not the process ..
Dont disagree mate - as I said - contracts should be contracts - end of story. But when in Rome... do as the Romans do! If we want to keep up we have to adopt a do whatever it takes ethos - sorry but that is how it has to be on and off the field. The great Ken Arthurson had this mantra well before Grahame Richardson ever did and we need to subscribe to that theory again. Take no prisoners, don't worry about what others think - comply with the Salary Cap but win Premierships. And we need a few skillful hard rough boys on the field to lead the way. Aloiai is one of those.

Clubs and players the world over part ways while under contract.

The one thing that should change is this No1 for the following year.

Should simply be the transfer window for the following season opens the Wednesday after the GF and runs through till June 30 for that season.

No contracts lodged in advance

He just started following manly on Insta
Honestly this in these modern times is a significant movement, if he was staying at the Tigers he wouldn’t do that.

Just like Saab unfollowing the Dragons and following the Sea Eagles.

He’s coming , and he’s getting close now although after this weeks sad news I reckon we won’t get an announcement until, yes you guessed it!!

#NextWeek

Honestly this in these modern times is a significant movement, if he was staying at the Tigers he wouldn’t do that.

Just like Saab unfollowing the Dragons and following the Sea Eagles.

He’s coming , and he’s getting close now although after this weeks sad news I reckon we won’t get an announcement until, yes you guessed it!!

#NextWeek
I can also see in the coming weeks Saab coming to us , he will want to honour his close friend Keith and other mates in coming to us.

make take a few years but can see him becoming a weapon for us.

Here we go!
Screenshot_20201126-164705_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'll be happy when we sign an actual 9.. we cant rely on cust and croker all season.

@Snake mate do you know if we are looking at any hookers? Cheers
I think cust will be the man.. I also think he can excel there.. I think it will be the position he would be mostly playing even if fainu was available. So may as well get him in there now and then can provide relief for fainu when he is back or visa versa

Aloiai and Saab both incoming and possibly Garner. Hope we get Garner he is much better than waddell and can get even better with the right players and coaching staff around him. I remember he steam rolled DCE last season and the guy can hit a gap. Jetski Olakau'atu Garner Davey Sironen is decent 2nd row stocks. Losing Sironen will lessen that alot. No releasing him please Manly

I think cust will be the man.. I also think he can excel there.. I think it will be the position he would be mostly playing even if fainu was available. So may as well get him in there now and then can provide relief for fainu when he is back or visa versa
Ok but if he goes down we have croker playing 80? I know cust will do well iv been saying thats his position for ages. We need someone else.. should of kept levi on lesser money unless the club do have someone in mind

Aloiai and Saab both incoming and possibly Garner. Hope we get Garner he is much better than waddell and can get even better with the right players and coaching staff around him. I remember he steam rolled DCE last season and the guy can hit a gap. Jetski Olakau'atu Garner Davey Sironen is decent 2nd row stocks. Losing Sironen will lessen that alot. No releasing him please Manly
Reckon we’ll get Garner but not lose Sirro, all is good n the world of Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4