Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great, constructive comments.
Sorry I couldn't help myself. In all seriousness though, I think Cust, with either ZDC or even Croker (yes even Croker! His execution was extremely poor this year, but he at least has some footy sense). Foz, Schuster, DCE, Walker have never played 9, but I would still prefer them to Levi. Even Jake... These are definitely not ideal choices but my point is that Levi was not only useless, he was actually quite detrimental to the team as a whole in both attack and defence...imo

Look I don't like this ** of players doing this. They now run the market contracts are not worth **
The player agents are the ones running amok.. the players are kids following professional advice. Gus and others have been saying it for a while: there needs to be a massive shake down on the way agents do their business. Respect to Warriors this year for standing up to isaac Moses

The player agents are the ones running amok.. the players are kids following professional advice. Gus and others have been saying it for a while: there needs to be a massive shake down on the way agents do their business. Respect to Warriors this year for standing up to isaac Moses
It become a debacle really has we have lost blake green, Afb and Brian Kelly to this horse****. Then the promises we got ****ed up the arse with mitchell Pearce/moylan done deal.
The trouble is if young Schuster kills it next year and club comes in 5 year deal 700k even though in under contract.

• 👍
Reactions: bSw
It become a debacle really has we have lost blake green, Afb and Brian Kelly to this horse****. Then the promises we got ****ed up the arse with mitchell Pearce/moylan done deal.
The trouble is if young Schuster kills it next year and club comes in 5 year deal 700k even though in under contract.

Our club doesn't play hardball - the players rule the roost.
Des let's players go far too easily. Brian Kelly upon his return, AFB, Green, Thompson....

But can't seal the deal the opposite way

Last edited:
Yes it does have a certain element of Karma about this.... die by the sword, live by the sword in this case.

I think Aloiai is quite a decent pick up, not saying he's same class as AFB, but at a cheaper price might be a decent option in the circumstances.

If we swap out AFB and free up some cash to get a good outside back then its good business for mine.
Let's not forget that as good as AFB was with us, he always carried a lot of baggage and that tends to weigh you down after a while

Got to love the way the tigers head honcho has come out all strong and said no release Aloiai traiter without compensation.

Its a similar theme to the Dragons and Saab who don't want to keep him but want Compo.

Have clubs always paid compo? Warriors seemed to pay up when Manly wanted compo for AFB without any fuss.

Is MAN changing the goal posts on other clubs, has compo always happened or is this new?

Just let them come to manly, they are all jumping up and down, spitting the dummy because their asshole clubs won’t let them come to manly.
Like the NRL or other club are going to do manly any favours.

No doubt Manly will be painted the villain here. And probably miss out on the player too!
May be they are?
Man did get compo for AFB.
But it would appear they won't pay compo when they sign players with 2 years left on there contracts?

Is what good for the goose?

I don't know?

Tigers now playing hard ball
At this rate davey and foran could be our only signings, pretty depressing if this is the case.

Manly have to be the worst club when it comes to recruitment. Every other club confirms new signings but Manly are linked to players but never seem to get them. :(
So sad to see it isn't.

Our once proud club use to be able to get the players they wanted now we are a club " linked " to players but no one comes.

Unless something changes drastically 2021 looks very depressing already.

So sad to see it isn't.

Our once proud club use to be able to get the players they wanted now we are a club " linked " to players but no one comes.

Unless something changes drastically 2021 looks very depressing already.

Agree. I guess the clubs in need of cutting the big money contracts in order to acquire players for reasonable money. If DCE contract is indeed option in his favor after next season maybe the club can give him freedom to look around for potential clubs like the Bronco perhaps?

Wests Tigers chairman Lee Hagipantelis has returned serve at prop Josh Aloiai - telling the front-rower “he can mow the lawns at Leichhardt and Campbelltown as far as we’re concerned”.
Aloiai sensationally demanded an immediate release from Concord on Tuesday by sending a text message to CEO Justin Pascoe claiming “I’ll never wear the jersey again”.

But the Tigers have been used as an NRL doormat too many times and the chairman has hit back by refusing to allow Aloiai out of the final year of his contract.

As far as we’re concerned he can mow the lawns at Leichhardt and Campbelltown and paint the sheds at Concord,” Hagipantelis told Fox Sports.

“He’s a contracted employee at the Wests Tigers for 2021 and under the terms of his employment he’ll be remaining at the club.”

Hagipantelis has also once-again endorsed Wests Tigers coach Michael Maguire and remains adamant the club will soon announce the premiership-winner has been extended at Concord until the end of 2023.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6