Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll be happy when we sign an actual 9.. we cant rely on cust and croker all season.

@Snake mate do you know if we are looking at any hookers? Cheers
As far as I know, not at this stage. Believe it or not, the club is anticipating that De Belin will be found not guilty (which judging by the evidence, you would have to think is going to happen) and they plan to challenge the Fainu stand down. If they fail in their challenge, I imagine they will try and pick someone up early next year...obviously it will be a depth player but I cannot see Des going into a season with two part-time 9s and nothing else. I just know they wanna wait.

As far as I know, not at this stage. Believe it or not, the club is anticipating that De Belin will be found not guilty (which judging by the evidence, you would have to think is going to happen) and they plan to challenge the Fainu stand down. If they fail in their challenge, I imagine they will try and pick someone up early next year...obviously it will be a depth player but I cannot see Des going into a season with two part-time 9s and nothing else. I just know they wanna wait.
Makes sense.. i just hope we dont get stuck like we did this season. Foran will help with depth and also when we lose our origin players mid season. Perhaps we should of kept levi on minimum wage.. time will tell. Thanks for the reply

Makes sense.. i just hope we dont get stuck like we did this season. Foran will help with depth and also when we lose our origin players mid season. Perhaps we should of kept levi on minimum wage.. time will tell. Thanks for the reply
I just can't like Levi, looks a quality player with a nice pass and quick darts but just way too many poor decisions! He is Mitchell Pearce on steroids when it comes to decision making.
We definitely need an extra 9 if Fainu is not allowed to play!!! Not sure what's out there though???
Foran
Davey
Saab
Aloiai
Tuipulotu are great signings, add to that Schuster and Olakau-atu coming through... if we can somehow manage to clear Fainu and Turbo is injury free we will deadset win the comp!!!

I just can't like Levi, looks a quality player with a nice pass and quick darts but just way too many poor decisions! He is Mitchell Pearce on steroids when it comes to decision making.
We definitely need an extra 9 if Fainu is not allowed to play!!! Not sure what's out there though???
Foran
Davey
Saab
Aloiai
Tuipulotu are great signings, add to that Schuster and Olakau-atu coming through... if we can somehow manage to clear Fainu and Turbo is injury free we will deadset win the comp!!!
Fainu is key to winning the comp for us. Im sure cust will go well but he's no fainu.

[/QUOTE]
I have a feeling that Tigers letting Aloiai and Garner leave to Manly has a catch and it might be more than just rumour with Siro being part of a swap deal.

Its funny Manly and Tigers are swapping in more ways the one.

I like Tigers recruitment, but they are adding experience and size. There spine will be there question mark.

DES has taken the exact opposite approach. More and more I'm expecting Walker might trial at 9. We've freed up cash and let go lots of size and experience, we will play tigers style of footy next year, smaller nimble forwards, quick line speed. The experience just about all living in the spine but green every where else.

Going to be interesting to see which coach / tactic wins out here.

Its funny Manly and Tigers are swapping in more ways the one.

I like Tigers recruitment, but they are adding experience and size. There spine will be there question mark.

DES has taken the exact opposite approach. More and more I'm expecting Walker might trial at 9. We've freed up cash and let go lots of size and experience, we will play tigers style of footy next year, smaller nimble forwards, quick line speed. The experience just about all living in the spine but green every where else.

[/QUOTE]
I don’t think so as there is still plenty of size:
Kapow, Paseka, Sipley, Keppie, Saddler, Olakau’atu, Boyle and Siri is no shrinking violet either.

[/QUOTE]
Walker at 9 is a different one but I can see how it would work. His strength is running and could definitely be a running 9. Outside the box yes but we now look to have plenty of outside depth so who knows.

Last edited:
Getting closer Joe now ex Bronco on his Instagram
C5FB1D0B-674E-481E-9CFD-474E6A6DC1A7.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4