Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thing I like about this bloke, he is no nonsense and simply looks to bash the ball up hard and play the ball quickly....which may seem simple, but near the most effective way to build momentum in the modern game....have not had this the past few years, been big forwards looking more to offload or gain post metre stats, but too often at snails pace....have the players to work off the back of this blokes charges.

Who was the last genuine star we signed? Ben Kennedy?

These are our latest signings (not sure how far back you want me to go), that don't include juniors, or players returning to our club:

one * is an established first grader (imo)
two *'s is an established first grader and some proper rep footy (imo)
2015 to present - MASSIVE drop in rep quality players acquired

Morgan Harper
Danny Levi *
Sean Keppie
Morgan Boyle
Corey Waddell
Reuben Garrick
Brendan Elliott *
Kane Elgey *
Tof Sipley
Tom Wright
Moses Suli *
Jonathan Wright *
Taniela Paseka
Jack Gosiewski
Joel Thompson **
Lachlan Croker
Kelepi Tanginoa *
Shaun Lane *
Jackson Hastings *
Akuila Uate **
Curtis Sironen *
LLoyd Perrett *
Brian Kelly
Blake Green **
Frank Winterstein
Matthew Wright *
Addin Fonua-Blake **
Dylan Walker **
Siosaia Vave *
Marty Taupau **
Matt Parcell
Nate Myles **
Apisai Koroisou **
Nathan Green
Lewis Brown **
Brayden Williame
Blake Leary
Luke Burgess *
Feleti Mateo **

Surely we can’t steal him from the Tigers. He’s one of if not their best forward imo (not that they are stacked) and I highly doubt they’d lose him. However...

Great target. Aggression, punch, leg drive and versatility. In a good side he’d stand out more

Anyone that says no to him must not have seen him play. He is a weapon and aggressive, he could be that forward leader we've been asking for. Apparently can throw a punch better than anyone in the NRL so could put a bit of fear factor back in our pack after the departure of AFB
Robbo there are some in here that would say no to anyone we target......Aloiai would be a great pick up!!! If only we could get him for next year!

If it is a choice of him or Garner I would take him,but he is a bench player if we sign him(Paseka and Marty will start).I understand why the Tigers are letting him go with so many better players being signed,hope he is a Galuvao type of guy if we sign him on a good contract.I hope we release a couple of guys and then I would be happier....don't get me wrong,NRL player but unless we release someone to balance the squad........hope you get what I mean.....

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8