Jorgey boy.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
Just read that jorge looks to be cut by manly. Trent can not promise him a first grade position in 18 . Also salary cap pressure. Well this is a slight worry , unless they have someone signed jorge will be missed . Sometimes loose hands but he more then makes up for it with metres gained something matty wright is having trouble to do.

Mornin' mate. I can't find anything about jorge. Where'd did you hear it?

Anywhere legit or just '5th tackle', etc.

Actually hard to define what is legit. lol

Except for @Snake and his inside info

Actually hard to define what is legit. lol Except for @Snake
Morning mate , I read it on an nrl site il

Actually hard to define what is legit. lol Except for @Snake
Morning mate. It was on one of the nrl sites as soon as my eyes opened this morning. Ive tried to find it again with no luck , ill check it again later. Yer it also went on to say that an announcement on his future will be in next 2 weeks.

Morning mate. It was on one of the nrl sites as soon as my eyes opened this morning. Ive tried to find it again with no luck , ill check it again later. Yer it also went on to say that an announcement on his future will be in next 2 weeks.

That's cool. Some people were talking about it yesterday so I wondered if had migrated from knobs sites into slightly less knob sites.

Guess we all have a 2 week wait then. (Well comments will fly think 'n fast in that time though).

That's cool. Some people were talking about it yesterday so I wondered if had migrated from knobs sites into slightly less knob sites.

Guess we all have a 2 week wait then. (Well comments will fly think 'n fast in that time though).
I bet they do mate, hope its not true.

The most concerning part about that report is the fact we have "salary cap pressure".
Cap pressure might simply mean we have committed significant money toward strengthening other positions. Bozo would want a few more props, certainly.

there is no way we are going with matt wright as first choice winger next year.

he is a great cover option as we have seen this last few rounds, but the fact that we've had to use him for the entire back end of the season shows how much we need him as first drop back coverage

if jorgey is on the outer and we have cap pressure, that would indicate to me that we've picked someone up for that position
hope not though

Mind you this is the same site that ran with the story ....
"Speculation is growing that Bulldogs Coach Des Hasler is Set to return to Manly in 2018 and he will be bringing Kieran Foran with him."
LOL so take this with a grain of salt.

True. I do consider that site one of the crap ones.... but thanks for posting where you saw it!

Honestly my opinion of mat wright went up as a fill in 1 , but his performances on the wing have been below average at best . I think we tend to be a bit critical of jorge because of his hands , but he more than makes up for it in other areas.

Ordinary site, and can't really see any logic in the fact we have salary cap pressure, and also no reason I can see why we would be letting a proven finisher go in an area we again lack quality

Honestly my opinion of mat wright went up as a fill in 1 , but his performances on the wing have been below average at best . I think we tend to be a bit critical of jorge because of his hands , but he more than makes up for it in other areas.
Well said . Every player has their flaws but not every player has speed power or finesse .
Speed Power or Finesse KILLS .
If a player does not dominate the opposition with speed power or finesses they are only making up the numbers in a team which to me is fcking waste of jersey .
Jorge has the power !!!
Jorge+Taufua+NRL+Rd+24+Raiders+v+Sea+Eagles+wlmDbWHgdS2l.jpg

Well said . Every player has their flaws but not every player has speed power or finesse .
Speed Power or Finesse KILLS .
If a player does not dominate the opposition with speed power or finesses they are only making up the numbers in a team which to me is fcking waste of jersey .
Jorge has the power !!!
View attachment 6124

Your list of things that kill is getting longer.

I'm starting to worry!

:giggle:@:mask:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8