john sila

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
John Sila has apparently signed a two yr deal with us. Does anyone know anything of him?

I think he played for Wests Tigers and is a speedy winger/centre. 23 years old. 180 cm 107 kg.

I think he played for the Dogs a few years ago in the under 20's, prolific tryscorer, but seems to have disappeared off the radar in the past season or two

From 2014..........
Wests Tigers are pleased to confirm the signing of Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs winger John Sila for the remainder of the 2014 season as well as 2015.
A star of the Holden Cup over the past two seasons, Sila amassed a total of 42 tries in 33 games since his debut in 2012.

LATEST NEWS
The 21-year-old Griffith Waratahs junior is a renowned try-scorer, highlighted by his 2013 NYC effort of 23 tries in just 11 matches.
Sila will train with the NSW Cup side and had his first session with the squad today.

Position Wing
Weight 107 kg
Height 180 cm (5 ft 10 in)
Date of Birth 03/02/1993 (23 years old)

Sounds like a good one????

I couldn't find his misreads in defence, fumbles or high shots youtube vid. LOL!! Funny how hard they are to find. This one will have to do. P.S. I don't think he has many errors, I was joking. Good signing! Hope he kicks on in the nrl.

i love the news of an " ex bulldog player " especially when he is very talented :)

Pay back for stealing Des and trying to poach Tom Turbo etc

From the Tigers forum ....
"He's a winger not a centre...the gap between NYC and NRL is as wide as the Sydney heads..His defence is ordinary..he was brought in as a back up when we released Koro...has a lot of work to do even to be a back up at best.."

From the Kennel forum ....
"To many errors in all his games and he is not as fast as he should be for a winger. Don't get to carried away this player, has a lot to get right. And i am not being critical of him. Get out to the games and see what happens in the full 80."

Let's hope he has been working hard the last couple of seasons and can become a valuable contributor.

From the Tigers forum ....
"He's a winger not a centre...the gap between NYC and NRL is as wide as the Sydney heads..His defence is ordinary..he was brought in as a back up when we released Koro...has a lot of work to do even to be a back up at best.."

From the Kennel forum ....
"To many errors in all his games and he is not as fast as he should be for a winger. Don't get to carried away this player, has a lot to get right. And i am not being critical of him. Get out to the games and see what happens in the full 80."

Let's hope he has been working hard the last couple of seasons and can become a valuable contributor.
Silva Is 180cm and 107kg. He is powerful and he does have speed and he proves this if you watch his highlights but he does have defensive and high ball issues . Coaches like Bellamy can bring out the best in these players . Over to you Twenty

Silva Is 180cm and 107kg. He is powerful and he does have speed and he proves this if you watch his highlights but he does have defensive and high ball issues . Coaches like Bellamy can bring out the best in these players . Over to you Twenty
Well..the coach of the Blacktown Bears or whoever they are must be stoked... We are clearly recruiting for lower grade 'glory' before we worry about that pesky 1st grade hurdle...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2