Joeys Greatest 5 teams since 90

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Did anyone see this yesterday on the Sunday Footy Show? He had the 96 Sea Eagles at 5th, fair enough they need to be there somewhere. Raiders of 94 came in 1st, they were legendary and certainly should be somewhere in the top 5. And two Broncs teams, 92/93 and 98.

And the other team? Our great 08 team that holds the all time record GF score? Surely it was. The team that swept aside the salary cap cheating scum? Had to be.....Nup. The salary cap cheating scum of 07 and 09.

This is beyond pathetic. No wonder the players and club don't recognise they cheated when Ch 9 continually refuses to see they did. To me this was an absolutely pathetic display to hold that cheating team up as one of the greatest of the modern era. I was thinking they'd put up this years Eels team in the top 5. Wake up Ch 9. And Joey in particular.

Mate ask any Melbourne supporter, as far as they are concerned they are still Premiers for those years.

It should just be like the Olympics, the Gold Medalist is found to have cheated, he loses his medal and the Silver is changed to Gold.

Only trouble is that makes the Eels Premiers, so maybe not.....lol

Mate ask any Melbourne supporter, as far as they are concerned they are still Premiers for those years.

It should just be like the Olympics, the Gold Medalist is found to have cheated, he loses his medal and the Silver is changed to Gold.

Only trouble is that makes the Eels Premiers, so maybe not.....lol
I'd ask them if I knew any lol. Bit thin on the ground round here.
Look with johns you are dealing with a man who's brain has been fried with the equivalent of the full force of an electric chair.
More to be pitied than blamed.

He obviously got punted from Manly on less than great terms and now just sticks the boot in. Same thing when he fell out with drugcastle

Sure and it's one thing for those associated with the club to say 'nup we won, stuff you', but when one of the broadcasters of the game doesn't recognise it.....pretty ordinary.

Didn't see the segment but the silence from his co comperes is always deafening too. They could have piped up. I'd love to ask them why they didn't....but not enough to join twitter to do so (and be ignored.)

So Manly #1 :)

Kinda surprised that he didn't nominate the Knights of 1997 or 2001.

Our 1996 team deserved to be there. God only knows how we only won one of 3 GF's.

Brisbane yeah ok, fair enough. And Canberra had a bloody good side in 1994 (though TBH I reckon our 1996 team was better).

But Melbourne? Oh Joey.....what drugs are you on this week son?

Did anyone happen to see the hammering Joey was getting on TFS's Facebook page for nominating Melbourne?

Nominating Melbourne 2007-2009 is the same as lauding the Russian drug cheats in past Olympics. @:cool:

Of course they beat their opponents, because they are illegally strengthened. @:rolleyes:

If they could have beaten their opponents otherwise, they would not have gone to the expense of hording players/dosing up :wondering:

Kinda surprised that he didn't nominate the Knights of 1997 or 2001.

Our 1996 team deserved to be there. God only knows how we only won one of 3 GF's.

Brisbane yeah ok, fair enough. And Canberra had a bloody good side in 1994 (though TBH I reckon our 1996 team was better).

But Melbourne? Oh Joey.....what drugs are you on this week son?

Did anyone happen to see the hammering Joey was getting on TFS's Facebook page for nominating Melbourne?
We WOULD have won 3 but......
95= forward pass, 7 tackle tries.
97= performance enhancing drugs !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4