joes wife on the voice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
drower said:
Smoken joes wife is on now !!!!!!

Manly weren't mentioned or shown
only his career with the Pennies:(

She got through ..But how good does Joe still look
wish he still played for us

She was pretty good, and got thru to the next round via a Kylie turnaround. She sang with a beautiful tone, and, although a little nervous, Kylie seemed extra pleased to have her in her team.

Smokin' Joe looked very well, very happy. I tried to explain to my family who HE was, but they just ignored me. Oh well.

I was given a tip about this, so I've recorded the Voice tonight just to see them.

Glad she got through too...From the bits I've seen there are some damn good singers again.

RiverEagle said:
I was given a tip about this, so I've recorded the Voice tonight just to see them.
Glad she got through too...From the bits I've seen there are some damn good singers again.
Yeah, i notice Hayley Jensen is back, and if Australia votes for her like they did in 2004, she will go close: is a class act despite what Mark Holden would have u believe. http://www.hayleyjensen.com.au/

I just fast-forwarded thru to watch them.

Maybelle was quite good and great to see her progress...so Good Luck, of course.

I agree, Nood and the kids looked so happy and proud...it was really sweet to see.

HappilyManly said:
She was at Brookie again for the half time entertainment :)

heard a bit of her on teeveeee.

Sounds like she has a nice voice!

Oh bugger!

What song did she sing?

I've been recording the Voice again, mostly to see how Maybelle goes.

That's disappointing but well done for what she did achieve, and I'm sure Joe n the kids are still mighty proud.

Adele's Rolling in the deep. The low tones were too low for her range. She was up against a man, whose range suited the song :(

The Voice has some website where you can check it out.

Joe and kids were proud and sad for Maybelle:angel:

She will probably be at Brookie again next game :)

Thanks HM.

That would be a pretty hard song to sing too, being so well known from Adele.

I know of the Voice website; I've recorded tonight's episode anyway.

Not that big a fan of the show, although there are some damn good singers every year.

It's great to hear that eventhough Joe and the family are from the west and their roots are in panther town that they show up to Brookie games. This club is more than just a football team. Those that play for, work for or support become part of a family that stays with you forever.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8