• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
This guy needs to be a target for next year. Classy centre and five eighth who is killing superleague and wants to return to Australia.

Ran second in the man of steel last year and was Leeds best and fairest.

Schoolboy superstar who was originally thought to be the replacement to Darren Lockyer at the broncos.

Much like Blake Green has found his game in the UK and would be an excellent addition to our squad with a reasonable price tag.

This guy needs to be a target for next year. Classy centre and five eighth who is killing superleague and wants to return to Australia.

Ran second in the man of steel last year and was Leeds best and fairest.

Schoolboy superstar who was originally thought to be the replacement to Darren Lockyer at the broncos.

Much like Blake Green has found his game in the UK and would be an excellent addition to our squad with a reasonable price tag.
Next year?

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
Fair 'nuff but wiki has him playing at centre since basically 2009 when he got moved from 5/8th as it didn't work out. Reads as if he's been a centre ever since.

What happens with a full moon? Would that distress the kids at the game?
Full moon@:blush:
giphy.gif

I read he is happy on a small contract as he is desperate to move back.....at 150k I'd take the punt

A Moon to replace an asshole?
Don't we learn from our mistakes?*

*edit - poor taste joke, I am actually rooting for Jacko, make them pick you son.

I’ll steer us Back to topic for ya flying sea eagle. I would be happy with this signing even as a centre addition.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6