Jobs for Hoppa Snr at Parrascumamatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
So Parra have give John a job allegedly on the coaching staff there what do you think he will be doing there

Who cares. The Hopoate family name is dead to me. Why is everyone so focused on writing about Parramatta?

Sorry Berks...didn't get the meaning of the thread. Thought it was serious....but in that case, I hope it's NOT as a bouncer ! He'd bash the patrons senseless.

I also hope it's not as a juniors spectator....his abuse of the other parents would be worriesome.

Lets be fair, compared to the rest of the Parramatta brains trust, Hoppa is Albert Einstein. He could almost pass as their Chief Operations Manager.

I'm actually quite surprised at how well Will speaks to the media (not great), but watching the family being interviewed on the footy show was cringe worthy.

He is being groomed to take over as coach when the board sacks Kearney next year. The board is intent on Parra retaining their status as a bunch of losers having Hoppa snr in their assistant coaching ranks

He and his family will raise the collective IQ of the Parramatta district to three digits, preceded by a decimal point.

His official title will be CKO - Chief Klingon Officer

Before and after each match his finger will visit Hindmarsh black hole (other team members included) and eradicate all those nasty little klingons.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6