Jennings signs with the Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Jennings signs with...

The Roosters have chopped some players of late. They've got rid of Masoe, Perrett/s, Anasta, Mitchell, BJ Leulia. Myles left a season ago and he was never replaced with a big name and he would have been on decent coin.

Not defending them, but their line up is hardly star studded so I could see why they may have some cash laying around. Their pack are all young guys and outside of Mitchell Pearce, Mini, and SKD they don't have any big name backs. Maloney comes into the side but I could see how they may have room for $BW and Jennings.

Look at our line up and compare the relative worth between our best 17 and theirs.

Good luck to young Dean Whare - he should get the starting centre spot now at Penrith.

SBW is only on the books for 2013, so a few backended deals will allow the Chooks to sign some established Players easy.

The Panthers are probably chipping in some of his salary as well

Chip and Chase said:
The Roosters have chopped some players of late. They've got rid of Masoe, Perrett/s, Anasta, Mitchell, BJ Leulia. Myles left a season ago and he was never replaced with a big name and he would have been on decent coin.

Not defending them, but their line up is hardly star studded so I could see why they may have some cash laying around. Their pack are all young guys and outside of Mitchell Pearce, Mini, and SKD they don't have any big name backs. Maloney comes into the side but I could see how they may have room for $BW and Jennings.

Look at our line up and compare the relative worth between our best 17 and theirs.

Yeah youre right but just the coin theyd be paying sbw maloney pearce sbw and mini would have to be a fair bit

Napper said:
Yeah youre right but just the coin theyd be paying sbw maloney pearce sbw and mini would have to be a fair bit

I see the problem. Having 2 x SBWs in the side was always going to cause cap problems. They might have to consider ditching one of them.

Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:

I see the problem. Having 2 x SBWs in the side was always going to cause cap problems. They might have to consider ditching one of them.

Correct.

Sonny Bill Williams and Sared Baerea Wargreaves.

How many Ego's are there going to be at the Roosters next year? Jennings is too good to train, SBW and his boxing circus and JWH for starters. Can't wait till they string a few losses together.

manlyfan76 said:
How many Ego's are there going to be at the Roosters next year? Jennings is too good to train, SBW and his boxing circus and JWH for starters. Can't wait till they string a few losses together.

Yep cheap shot Maria-Hargreaves, lazy Frank-Paul, over the hill mini and dumb as ds pearce and there are plenty of egos but no brains

Jatz Crackers said:

SBW's head is so big I don't know how they can fit 1 under a cap, let alone 2.

They'll have SBW, JWH and SKD. I'm surpised they haven't tried to sign DCE.

Haha. And still they have had NFI. Although I do tip them as a contender this year.

They are still getting steered around the park by a player who is proving that talent skips a generation.

bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
They'll have SBW, JWH and SKD. I'm surpised they haven't tried to sign DCE.

They also have FPN.

Ha ha, last year, for ****s and giggles, I tried to put a team together for SuperCoach called The Hyphenators, the prerequisite being your name had to be hyphenated to get a start. Couldn't quite get a team together. Maybe this year :)

The other day I was shocked to see a photo of a Roosters player who didn't have his arms covered in ink sleeves.

Manly was blamed for it, but Sydney City (aka Eastern Suburbs) have always been the club that 'buys' its premierships. They have to because their only juniors come from the South Sydney comp. A very successful Leagues Club and money people living in the district are the only reason that club survives...and thrives

Rorters Cr@p in the Media

Ive read it all now...

They couldnt $ign $onny Bill until the extra cap came thru now they have plenty....Gotta love the Telecr@p to get behind their darling$

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/big-spending-roosters-endured-lean-2012-to-lure-big-names/story-e6frexnr-1226556161486

RE: Rorters Cr@p in the Media

I thought it hadnt been approved of yet and in fact wasnt expected to be through before the season started. Musta read the wrong item. And how does that explain Jennings by the way

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6