Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would be good to get some confirmation or indication on whether Elliot and young Hoppa will be part of Manly "s roster after this season . Both no doubt on modest contracts but combined and if both are not retained, maybe would go close to be in the market for South's Alex Johnston. Be a shame to miss out on young Hoppa showing his undoubted potential at Manly but if South "s are considering Sabb , could only mean that they have limited interest in keeping Alex for whatever reason .Still have a good regard for Elliot and of course again hope that young Hoppa stays but if within range and those two are not re signed , Johnson as a winger or sub full back would be a great signing .

"Canterbury, Manly and South Sydney are monitoring the situation, but Wests Tigers are believed to be in the driver's seat to bag the teen."
Why would Souffs want him? They can't even fit Alex Johnston is - and they look like they are going to sign the schoolboy wonderkid.
Canterbury? Don't they have the tall 'Wreckingball' winger so popular with schoolgirls?
Wests? They have always had good wingers, so much so that they let Ado-Carr go.

He won't be released to play for Manly. It seems like St George will only grant a release for him to play at a club that is close to his current home given that is his reason for wanting out.

He won't be released to play for Manly. It seems like St George will only grant a release for him to play at a club that is close to his current home given that is his reason for wanting out.

Am I the only person that thinks this kid should move closer to his employer rather than dictate to his employer? Tens of thousands of people each year move to be nearer to where they work.
Baby steps for this overgrown baby!

Am I the only person that thinks this kid should move closer to his employer rather than dictate to his employer? Tens of thousands of people each year move to be nearer to where they work.
Baby steps for this overgrown baby!

If another employer was offering you more money, better working conditions (shot at first grade) and was closer to where you prefer to live....why not

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6