Jason Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's luck Dan has brought in the new banning rules.

Because Jason is something starting with c and rhyming with hunt.

I can't blame the ref for the loss. We simply didn't get enough ball in the second half.
Is that the first time we've been beaten after leading at half-time?

they got a win on a more forward pass compared to last week but outside of that both teams were allowed to flow and it was good viewing

Good viewing??....some of the worst defensive reads I've seen for a long time. And what's worse it was guys like Ballin,Lyon,Foran, usually safe as houses.Without Stewy at the back that scoreline would've been double.:(

Flapping at thin air, missed tackles, stupid offloads, King nowhere after that first half hit, DCE overawed, even Jamie panicking, then all it needed was a couple of ref assists, mainly that mega forward pass. Having whinged about all that the Tigers were up for the game and we weren't. And in this NRL comp that means a certain defeat.

The thing that annoyed me about Jason Robinson last night was he seemed to be always in the way of the play. There were a number of occasions he was standing in the way of both attacking teams line, like when I think it was MB threw him the ball, and also in the defensive line which saw Foran have to shove him out of the way to pick it up. I would of thought standing back a little more he could see more of what was going on...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4