[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Although I love taking the piss out of Hayne and think of him what you want a bit of me feels that the lady involved isn't telling the full truth. Hayne is a tool for getting himself in that situation yet again and the lady involved seemed somewhat jaded that he had a cab waiting outside and that he had to go. There are two people that really know what went on. You just have to sit and wonder why it was the lady's brother in law that called the plonk Weidler with the story how impartial was the during in coming to a decision
Different cases I know but what about the situation with the bird in the US as well?

Fair go this bloke and his mates should know better than getting into these situations. It’s not like Hayne is sone young 19yr old. He’s been around for ages in pro sports. I’ve not followed this but he’s been found guilty and will now serve his time.

Different cases I know but what about the situation with the bird in the US as well?

Fair go this bloke and his mates should know better than getting into these situations. It’s not like Hayne is sone young 19yr old. He’s been around for ages in pro sports. I’ve not followed this but he’s been found guilty and will now serve his time.
The US case there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

Also age has nothing to do with it no means no and stop means you stop.

I'm not defending Hayne, the lady in question is no angel. You just have to see how some these woman throw themselves at the players they should have some respect for themselves but as above no means no and the players need to start thinking with the thing between their ears not with whats between their legs

Disgusted to read this morning what a couple of Hayne’s ex team mates wrote in support of Hayne.....declaring his innocence & attacking the girl! Fvcking Tony Williams & Kristian Inu!! Dogs of the highest order & I’m absolutely disgusted that fat piece of $hit T Rex ever wore Manly colours. I’m sick to my stomach.....he should be wiped from the clubs Ledgers, never to be referred to as an ex Manly player! Fvcking Pig!!!!

Last edited:
Disgusted to read this morning what a couple of Hayne’s ex team mates wrote in support of Hayne.....declaring his innocence & attacking the girl! Fvcking Tony Williams & Kristian Anu!!! Dogs of the highest order & I’m absolutely disgusted that fat piece of $hit T Rex ever wore Manly colours. I’m sick to my stomach.....he should be wiped from the clubs Ledgers, never to be referred to as an ex Manly player! Fvcking Pig!!!!
Wow, just read them myself!

T-Rex said "Fn dogs. To all Haynsy’s family and friends stay strong for him and let God do he’s thing I love you all … God always prevails.

Before I let this be just want to congratulate the victim and the so called justice system you’ve sent an innocent brotherly to jail away from he’s kids you bunch of flops … that’s all respectively.”

So he only recently married the mother of his 4 year old daughter (born in 2016 or 2017) & was busy hooking up with women online after spending 2 days at a bucks party in 2018, but it's his sentence that ultimately will keep him away from his kids?

I think not.

Disgusted to read this morning what a couple of Hayne’s ex team mates wrote in support of Hayne.....declaring his innocence & attacking the girl! Fvcking Tony Williams & Kristian Anu!!! Dogs of the highest order & I’m absolutely disgusted that fat piece of $hit T Rex ever wore Manly colours. I’m sick to my stomach.....he should be wiped from the clubs Ledgers, never to be referred to as an ex Manly player! Fvcking Pig!!!!
Some of the comments on here are as bad as Inu and Williams.

Whilst I do not agree with the comments made by Trex and Inu I respect their right to make them without the media whipping up a frenzy (witch hunt) to what is already an awful sequence of events. In saying this my thoughts are with the victim and all the people impacted by Haynes actions including is own family.

Wow, just read them myself!

T-Rex said "Fn dogs. To all Haynsy’s family and friends stay strong for him and let God do he’s thing I love you all … God always prevails.

Before I let this be just want to congratulate the victim and the so called justice system you’ve sent an innocent brotherly to jail away from he’s kids you bunch of flops … that’s all respectively.”

So he only recently married the mother of his 4 year old daughter (born in 2016 or 2017) & was busy hooking up with women online after spending 2 days at a bucks party in 2018, but it's his sentence that ultimately will keep him away from his kids?

I think not.

Wow!

So Hayne must have access to Facecrook in jail. Why else would these dipsticks bother crafting message if he couldn't read them?

Strange vampire aspects common to both cases. By that I mean bleeding consistent with biting.

wonder if trex or inu have any comment on that?

Last edited:
I believe he is in the states playing nrl
BC4225E7-0470-40D6-AC6D-4D36224ACCA1.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8