[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A report I read suggested the victims bleeding was due to tearing not scratched or bitten. That puts a new and horrific slant on this

Meanwhile Mitchell Pearce doesn't come up smelling of roses on those phone intercepts - some over privileged and talented RL kids need a better guiding hand.

This is absurd. If it was stripping a spot in the hall of fame then fair enough, but the playing awards Hayne won were for his on-field footy feats. And the reference to cancelling Storm's 'premierships' is irrelevant, they cheated, Hayne didn't, so no comparison.
No doubt its true the bosses are mortified the game is associated with Hayne but ... it is, inextricably! He was one of the game's best players, so suck it up and don't try to pretend he's not part of the games less-glorious history.
Just work on improving attitudes to women within all the game's clubs and structures, rather than trying to retrospectively pretend he wasn't at times its biggest star.

This is absurd. If it was stripping a spot in the hall of fame then fair enough, but the playing awards Hayne won were for his on-field footy feats. And the reference to cancelling Storm's 'premierships' is irrelevant, they cheated, Hayne didn't, so no comparison.
No doubt its true the bosses are mortified the game is associated with Hayne but ... it is, inextricably! He was one of the game's best players, so suck it up and don't try to pretend he's not part of the games less-glorious history.
Just work on improving attitudes to women within all the game's clubs and structures, rather than trying to retrospectively pretend he wasn't at times its biggest star.
100% agree but not sure how much more they can or should do to improve their attitude towards women.They already spend a fortune on this,something that most of us have no problems with.Best way to fix it is to not allow them to play,no second chances

Not a fan of Hayne or his actions, but I think they're jumping the gun here. He has avenues of appeal and could ultimately found to be not guilty. They might want to let the process play out before they start stripping him of past awards.

In any case, it's hilarious that the NRL thinks they might be able to disassociate themselves from Hayne by taking a couple of awards from him. Of course he's referred to as an "ex-NRL star". He is an ex-NRL star and nothing is going to change that. Besides, the incident he was involved in has "NRL" written all over it:
  • Tawdry/disgraceful behaviour (regardless of illegality)? Check.
  • Complete lack of respect for women? Check.
  • Mitchell Pearce? Check.
  • The use of a taxi and/or tuk-tuk? Check.
You can't get more rugby league than that. It's on-brand.

How Jarryd Hayne is spending final days of freedom before jail term

It looks like the hay plane has well and truly been grounded I hope you enjoy your last days of freedom while you decide to be the mummy or the daddy :)

1620190915810.png

Jarryd Hayne was spotted with NRL star Corey Norman as the fallen football player tries to enjoy his final days as a free man.

Hanging with Norman....

sheesh

#lifechoices
I’ve said it before. If i was a recruitment manager, my first question to a prospective recruit would be: are you mates with Corey Norman? Only if the answer is no would the meeting proceed.

I know there are a couple of Justice experts on here - @Bearfax ?? can you answer this? Is it common for a person to be convicted of a serious crime and then be allowed to go on bail for a couple of months while awaiting sentence? Seems strange to me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4