[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A little more on Jarryd

Thank you @Leader of the Flock for posting these court details. Maybe its just me but have only been able to read up to Monday's - yesterday and Tuesday are behind paywalls. Thanks again anyway.

Look I’ll admit I’m getting to the old fart category fast but what the **** is “ wigging “ ( I can possibly guess but never heard that expression before ).

Mark, this generation have a name for every thing ... Some time last year I was having a beer with my son and his mates and one smart little bugger said what did they call tea-bagging in your day pops ... "just a regular weekend" I replied ..

They all wigged out ...

I am tending to believe Hayne's version of events. Will be interesting to see what the jury's verdict is...

wigging out
To freak out or to start freaking out. Usually when inebriated under a variety of substances.
John is wigging out!
You're wigging out dude!

(plus the 6 other definitions, lol)

These pretzels are MAKING me THIRSTY!

download.jpeg
ed.jpeg
jarr.jpeg

wigging out
To freak out or to start freaking out. Usually when inebriated under a variety of substances.
John is wigging out!
You're wigging out dude!

I liked the other version better !!

wigging out
John is wigging out!
You're wigging out dude!

Thank you for the explanation and yes THESE pretzels ARE making me thirsty!

Jeez what's wrong with these footballers. There's a brothel on nearly every corner. Go spend a hundred bucks of you megga millions FFS. Sounds like he's going to go on holiday.

Jeez what's wrong with these footballers. There's a brothel on nearly every corner.
I don't condone it, but casual sex via social media is very common these days. I am sure football players of all codes 'score' prodigiously in this manner. Still, Hayne managed to 'stuff up' :think:

The jury in Jarryd Hayne’s sexual assault trial has been unable to reach a unanimous verdict on both of the serious charges he is facing, a court has heard.​

In one of two notes passed to Judge Peter Whitford SC on Friday afternoon, the jurors said they could not reach a decision but were prepared to return next week to “re-examine” the evidence.

The jury of eight men and four women have been deliberating since Thursday afternoon over whether Mr Hayne is guilty of sexually assaulting a woman in Newcastle on NRL grand final night 2018.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4