[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can someone help a brother out please and tell.me what exactly was said in this conversation? Is it English? If i didn't know it was 2 men in their 30's i would guess it was a pair of 10 year old....
FFS.....

PHONE CALL BETWEEN HAYNE AND PEARCE REVEALED

HAYNE: Hey bro, what’s doing?

PEARCE: What are you doing, brother?

HAYNE: (Chuckles) Oh ...

PEARCE: You under the pump?

HAYNE: Hey?

PEARCE: Who’s this sheila coming out saying something about ya?

HAYNE: Oh she’s, f**k, she’s from Newie, bro

PEARCE: Newie?

HAYNE: Full-blown weirdo. Yeah.

PEARCE: What, who, who is she? Are you under the pump?

HAYNE: Yeah. Ask, you know what, ask your boys if you – there’s a couple of your boys might know her, bro. F**kin’...

PEARCE: What’s, what’s her name, bro?

HAYNE: I’ll have a look. It’s (says name)

PEARCE: (Woman’s name.) I’ll ask the boys. What, did you put it on her on Instagram and she wigged out, or you hooked up with her?

HAYNE: Nah. She was just sending me all these, all these nude snaps, bro, on Snapchat and that wanting...

PEARCE: Yeah?

HAYNE: … (Stutters) wanting to link up, link up; said “yeah, yeah”. Then I was in Newie, I was like, oh, I’ll pop in on the way home. So I did that and then f**kin she was filthy cause the cab was out the front. I said, “Oh well, mate, I’m only going to be here for, you know, (laughs) a short time.” She just …

PEARCE: Yeah

HAYNE: Wigged out. And then, um, went – like I watched a bit of the grand final with her old girl. (Laughs)

HAYNE: Come, come back and we were just fooling around and she like, she like bled a little bit. It was weird.

HAYNE: I was like f**k …

PEARCE: And then she wigged out and that … going on …

HAYNE: Then, then she just wigged out. I said, “Listen, nah you’re sweet.” I said, “F**kin my like my fingernail must have clipped you, that’s all.” There was …

HAYNE: … nothing major. Like, it was just a little bit. Full wigged out. Said, “Nah, nah, it’s sweet, sweet.” So we watched a bit of, um, bit of like, um, like f**kin music videos and that. I was like “Oh, OK, I’d, I’d better go now,” rah-rah-rah. And then she was just like filthy that I left her there. (Laughs) I was like, what the f**k?

PEARCE: And then, what, she just wigged, wigged out and called the papers and that.

HAYNE: Yeah bro. Just today, trying to say that I was aggressive and she said, “No, no, no.” I’m like, nate, f**k, I didn’t get my pants off. Like, what the f**k?

PEARCE: What …

HAYNE: Oh, bro

PEARCE: distorted transmission … Yeah have you got a lawyer and that?

HAYNE: Yeah, yeah, nah, I spoke to my lawyer and that. Oh mate, I’ll, I’ll, I’ll get her in defamation easy. Like …

HAYNE: Bro. Full-blown – like the next, the next day she was trying to message, message me going, you know, “I’m in the park, this that.” I’m going “Mate, f**kin” …

PEARCE: I’m what?

HAYNE: “I’m in a park by myself. I don’t feel safe.” I’m like (laughs) what the f**k?

PEARCE: Trying to wig you out and that?

HAYNE: Oy, bro, I’ve got to go, bro. My lawyer’s calling me. I’ve got to go.

PEARCE: Yeah, when are you up in Newie next, bro? We’ll catch up. When you around?

HAYNE: Oh, I’ll let you know, brother, I’ll let you know.

PEARCE: All right bro. Look after yourself. See ya bro.

HAYNE: All right ledge. Bye-bye.

I think Jarred and Mitch watched a bit too much of these blokes, going by that convo.

1606491250962.jpeg

I have attempted translation:

Hello Mitchel. What activities have you been partaking in today?

Id rather not divulge my movements but how about we chat about you my good friend....

Well things have been better....

Are you in trouble?

Why are you asking good friend?

Who is this young lady thats come out and made accusations about you Jared?

Just a young Newcastle local I met the other week.

From Newcastle! really?

After conversing with her over snapchat and Instagram i have decided shes a bit weird. Althou i loved the nude pictures she sent me,

Do you even know her name? what have you done this time you big friendly bear....

HAYNE: Yeah. Ask, you know what, ask your boys if you – there’s a couple of your boys might know her, bro. F**kin’...

I have an idea. could you ask around if any of the boys know her or have had relations with her so i can attempt to sully her name in public will you?

You cant remember her name can you?

No i cant. let me just check Instagram. oh wow. its ,,,,,,,,, who would have guessed that?

PEARCE: (Woman’s name.) I’ll ask the boys. What, did you put it on her on Instagram and she wigged out, or you hooked up with her?

i will ask around for you because that's what brothers from different mothers do. Did you send her another dick pic?

HAYNE: Nah. She was just sending me all these, all these nude snaps, bro, on Snapchat and that wanting...

I dont send dick pics Mitchel! She just kept sending me naked photos of herself. I was like ergh. no more please....

Really. sounds horrible...

HAYNE: … (Stutters) wanting to link up, link up; said “yeah, yeah”. Then I was in Newie, I was like, oh, I’ll pop in on the way home. So I did that and then f**kin she was filthy cause the cab was out the front. I said, “Oh well, mate, I’m only going to be here for, you know, (laughs) a short time.” She just …

She wanted to meet up so i said of course. can i collect you at 7pm? I got to Newcastle a bit early and was busy so i said can i just pop by after I'm done at my event. so i booked a cab and as you know its a bugger to get a cab in Newcastle so i said to the cab to wait outside for me. xxxxxxx took it like i only wanted to have sexual relations and was very upset.

Well i cant believe that.

HAYNE: Wigged out. And then, um, went – like I watched a bit of the grand final with her old girl. (Laughs)

I know yeah. so she was very upset and i thought i should leave the room for a moment so i went and spoke to her Mum thinking she might be interested in some boom boom. turns out she supports the roosters so that wasn't going to happen....

Like yeah. perhaps i should pop round? How old was she?

HAYNE: Come, come back and we were just fooling around and she like, she like bled a little bit. It was weird.

After speaking to her mum i decided to apologise for acting all weird and went back to see her...

You didnt?????

I felt ashamed of my behaviour so.....

You went to say sorry and she got all weird yes?

HAYNE: Then, then she just wigged out. I said, “Listen, nah you’re sweet.” I said, “F**kin my like my fingernail must have clipped you, that’s all.” There was …

EXACTLTY!
I made up a BS excuse about my fingernail and the manicure I had down at the Chinese place in Westfield.

No way!

HAYNE: … nothing major. Like, it was just a little bit. Full wigged out. Said, “Nah, nah, it’s sweet, sweet.” So we watched a bit of, um, bit of like, um, like f**kin music videos and that. I was like “Oh, OK, I’d, I’d better go now,” rah-rah-rah. And then she was just like filthy that I left her there. (Laughs) I was like, what the f**k?

I realised id done a **** thing but couldn't bring myself to apologise. She had every right to be angry but given i have the mental age of a 6 month old i just tried to ignore her... lah lah lah lah lah lah... i think it worked well.

PEARCE: And then, what, she just wigged, wigged out and called the papers and that.

I have a feeling that perhaps it didn't go as well as you are making out. are the papers involved?

HAYNE: Yeah bro. Just today, trying to say that I was aggressive and she said, “No, no, no.” I’m like, nate, f**k, I didn’t get my pants off. Like, what the f**k?

They could be. I'm not sure as I've had my head buried up my own arse for so long I dont even know what day of the week it is. I cant have been a bad boy mummy as i didn't even get my little willy out. honestly.

You didn't get it out? was there a dog in the house? i might visit...

Mate. don't touch a pooch again brother you know once you start again you wont be able to stop....

I can stop any time i like. well sort of. can i send you my lawyers details?

HAYNE: Yeah, yeah, nah, I spoke to my lawyer and that. Oh mate, I’ll, I’ll, I’ll get her in defamation easy. Like …

Ive thrown a load of cash at my scumbag lawyer already and he will make it go away like magic. he promised.

Your F u c k e d.....

HAYNE: Bro. Full-blown – like the next, the next day she was trying to message, message me going, you know, “I’m in the park, this that.” I’m going “Mate, f**kin” …

The next day i tried to make it better. I even sent her a snapchat photo of my D1@k. that's sure to keep her happy.

Send it to me too brother. id like to see that....

HAYNE: “I’m in a park by myself. I don’t feel safe.” I’m like (laughs) what the f**k?

Im crying like a baby. im scared Mitch. hold me bro....

You stay strong mate. together we can get thru this.

I need to go. my Lawyer calling and he wants more cash.

PEARCE: Yeah, when are you up in Newie next, bro? We’ll catch up. When you around?

when you get out in 15 look me up mate. I wont be around and blank you but hey thats life bro...

Im so lucky to have a solid in my life like you Mitch.

Damm right you half wit **** up. piss off...

See you soon dog boy. woof woof lick lick....

Can someone help a brother out please and tell.me what exactly was said in this conversation? Is it English? If i didn't know it was 2 men in their 30's i would guess it was a pair of 10 year old....
FFS.....

This rubbed my face in the terrible truth that I support a game that pays people like dog boy and the plane more than any nuclear physicist could ever hope to earn. These two chess grand masters are a poor advertisement for the human race.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2