[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Former Rugby League super star Jarryd Hayne has been committed to stand trial on two charges of aggravated sexual assault.
But the 31-year-old had a small win in Newcastle Court, with a magistrate agreeing to vary his bail conditions to allow Hayne to live in Perth, where he will undergo “disciple training” at Youth With a Mission.

I guess that's his new dream now...(or is it "to do anything to avoid gaol"?)

Former Rugby League super star Jarryd Hayne has been committed to stand trial on two charges of aggravated sexual assault.
But the 31-year-old had a small win in Newcastle Court, with a magistrate agreeing to vary his bail conditions to allow Hayne to live in Perth, where he will undergo “disciple training” at Youth With a Mission.

Izzy has committed that fornicator to Hell anyway :devil:

So much for being closer to his daughter. No ‘discipline training ‘ on the East Coast? Suppose if you can’t bolt overseas Perth’s the next best shot.

This is till dragging on 18 months after the offence - and no end in sight. JDB will be looking at similar scenarios. {No word on how Jarheads Christian Jedi training camp in Perth went though }

Former rugby league star Jarryd Hayne's rape trial - which had been due to start next month - has been postponed because he wants a jury to decide his fate.

Newcastle District Court Judge Roy Ellis on Thursday indicated the May 4 trial would have been able to proceed if it was before a judge alone, but Hayne wanted a jury trial.

Judge Ellis agreed to vacate the May 4 trial date and ordered a new trial to begin on November 23.

Obviously he doesn't want the case to be decided on evidence, instead he is hoping a jury will take pity on him and fall for the youth with a mission bullcrap and acquit him. him

Obviously he doesn't want the case to be decided on evidence, instead he is hoping a jury will take pity on him and fall for the youth with a mission bullcrap and acquit him. him
He’s an idiot, a jury will take delight in hammering him, especially as it is a sordid situation. A judge could go either way.

The Circus is about to hit Newcastle ... Tele reporting the Groin Biter Hayne and his dream team of silks will be in Newcastle Court for his jury trial on Monday ...

Will be bigger than the OJ trial ...

his dream team of silks will be in Newcastle Court for his jury trial on Monday ...
If found not guilty, there are still three places to fill in Manly's top 30 @:D

Jokes aside, a fit Hayne would probably be more effective than any of the wingers currently in our squad (for only one season though)

Jarryd Haynes trail is set to begin.

The opening remarks

Last edited:
Last edited:
I thought all the planes were parked in the desert in California or Arizona.

This story shocks me, I thought Jarryd was a devout Christian. Isn't he a member of Hillsong ? This sort of behavior seems out of sync with what I'd expect from the moral compass of a God fearing man. Must be some sort of misunderstanding.......again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4