JARRYD HAYNE SIGNS WITH THE TITANS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NewwyEagle

I sleep in a racing car

Attachments

• IMG_1202.png
    IMG_1202.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 265
Some years back when the CEOs all met and put a new manifesto to the nrl, a picture of a hand written version which were Michael searle's notes was published in the telegraph. He actually messed up the spelling of his own name, getting the e and a in Michael the wrong way around. It was crossed out and corrected, similar to the gag at the start of this thread!

Article on the tele website about parra fans being filthy the lifetime agreement he had with them apparently means nothing. They clearly still have no idea about cap constraints lol.

You do have to wonder if $hayne$ would have contemplated the coke titans gig if they were in the bottom 8 instead of where they are. He is a just after a premiership before quitting for the next 'lifelong dream'

What a joke how the June 30th gig has changed....Hayne is a world class player no doubt - but an ant in comparison to the game....you would hope......rules these days are grey & need to be looked at - common sense issue's, such as this brushing past a ref with no intent & copping 2 week's should be changed - imagine missing a GF for that???
Then players are allowed to break strict signing timelines that have a serious effect on the NRL??
Maybe Radradra & Inglis can now join Brisbane early...or what if Sharks get SBW to help their finals campaign.
Opened up a massive can of worms with this call...well done NRL

It will be interesting to see how the Titans squad is affected by this. It will be either a huge boost or a huge disruption, I don't know which.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Gotta laugh, stole this from One Eyed Eel.

Matthew 27:5;
And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, he departed, and he went and hanged himself.

Just chatting with my son, he is the Titans Legion drummer boy lol. Apparently, they are putting Hayne on the bench this weekend to get the crowd. The Project, channel 10, are sending out a camera crew to chat to the drummer boy about Hayne haha....

Just chatting with my son, he is the Titans Legion drummer boy lol. Apparently, they are putting Hayne on the bench this weekend to get the crowd. The Project, channel 10, are sending out a camera crew to chat to the drummer boy about Hayne haha....
Sounds like the kind of circus that will take their minds off the job.

To allow Hayne to play in 2016 sets a dangerous precedent . Can't help but feel this decision has been affected by a conflict of interest. No doubt the NRL didn't want to lose him to a rival code but it wasn't long ago that he showed the NRL the bird when he walked out on his contract with Parra to go to the USA. It further concerns me that he is being allowed to play at a club as late as August 2016 that is owned by the NRL who have previously expressed an interest in selling the club. I expect that the Titans are a far more attractive proposition to potential buyers now that Jarryd Hayne is on board.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4