Jarryd Hayne accused of rape in US civil suit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the girl claims that she was a virgin, you would think it unlikely she would voluntarily sleep with a guy she had just met on the night. Its also coincidental the Hayne plane departed at the same time the complaints were made. You do have to wonder though how this just comes out now, being 18 month since the complaint. How much will it take to shut her up out of court is my guess.

I'll jump straight to cash grab considering it's already been sent packing due to insufficient evidence of the accusation

Serious accusation. Don't just jump to 'cash grab' because you're a boy. Every chance it's true, every chance it's not.
My bad.
The article when i first read it wasn't as detailed as it is now. It was a shortened version and only mentioned the girl came out with the accusations 12 months after the incident and that there was no evidence to support her claim. An then a further 12 months later she's after money.

I'll jump straight to cash grab considering it's already been sent packing due to insufficient evidence of the accusation
Yeah could be, but remember they eve stitched up good old OJ with one of these civil suits after his criminal trial failed to garner a conviction!!
oj.jpg

There are better ways to "cash grab" than this. Mine bitcoin or something.

A lot of victims of sexual assault don't report it immediately or ever so you can't discount her based off timing. It's also very hard to prove sexual assault in a criminal proceeding. The conviction rates are quite low. All you have to do is create doubt.

If he was a Manly player he would have been denied justice and suspended immediately until the court case had been heard

This will make it a bit more interesting:

A YOUNG woman who accused Aussie NRL superstar Jarryd Hayne of rape, claims to be in possession of bombshell evidence which she says could be used for testing.

The woman, known only as “Ms V”, says she took Jarryd Hayne’s “undergarment” as proof of the alleged assault for police to test in the future.

Explosive court documents viewed by news.com.au allege that in December, 2015, the woman woke up in bloodied sheets and “was in shock and wanted to leave”.

“She quickly decided that if she reported to the police she would need some kind of proof and took [Hayne’s] undergarment in case there was need for testing,” the court documents allege.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ja...s/news-story/1959488c75af7fd18ccb49c1f9a4048a

Of course toddy has come out straight away to say the jarryd derailment is free to play for parra next year, not playing favourites or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8