[Resurrected] jamil hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who cares, once we get rid of all the Hopoate's I'll be happy. We bring them through the ranks and as soon as there is more $$$ elsewhere they are off like a shot out of a gun.

Who cares, once we get rid of all the Hopoate's I'll be happy. We bring them through the ranks and as soon as there is more $$$ elsewhere they are off like a shot out of a gun.

I don't know why the club persist with anyone from the family.
None of them are loyal and as soon as there is a few dollars elsewhere they can't get away quick enough. They are a very unlucky family too as trouble always seems to find them.
The only decent one in Will wasn't any different, as soon as the old man gets in their ear they feel hard done by at Manly.

Save time and money developing local kids who want to pull on a Manly jersey.

Any other ones in the youth?. Why bother. Their dad doesn't want them at this great club. No respect at all to Manly. Giving him his start and his kids opportunities and he ****s on us. Give another kid a go more deserving.

imagine genuinely thinking your old man john hopoate is a role model

"Listen up boys, play juniors, chase the money, f**k loyalty, drink drive and bash women and/or men. I don't believe in COVID but I swear I'm smart and have your best interests at heart!"

What a loser

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4