Jamie lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is starting to remind me of the bad old days with Beaver as Captain and whinging at the refs at every call and coming off second best.

Might needs a rest from the captaincy, Foran to take over.

As far as goal kicking goes, it would of been nice to have a six point buffer there but two of the attempts were from way out wide and he had a hand in all tries bar the last. Wouldn't of got the points without him tonight but he seems to look beaten talking to the refs most weeks.

I just think in all honesty they just need a rest, alot of battered and bruised bodies over the last weeks ! Injuries to overcome and get some consistency back !

As for the captaincy Jamie is too notch, never doubt him !

He just needs a rest like all of them do. Along with Brett, he's our best and most influential player. They've got 2 weeks until the Warriors game and they could afford, all of next week off. They just need the time to freshen up mentally as well as physically.

As you can see from my username I am as biased as hell, but jeez we are being tough on old Jamie. He scores tonight, and his beautiful centre play sets up wolfman for 2 more, plus Gift nearly scored off his beautiful bat back.

Jamie to me seems to be more involved with hitups this year than in previous years.

Thank god he's not playing origin!! Go back to Wee Waa killer, have a good break. Come back ready for another assault on a premiership!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6