Jamie Lyon shouldn't have played

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I'm afraid he did the team no favours as he was clearly still injured.
On the plus side the team put up a sterling performance considering the reshuffle. Great things ahead with so many good youngsters.

Barry Hyland link said:
On the plus side the team put up a sterling performance considering the reshuffle. Great things ahead with so many good youngsters.
Well said Barry when is des going to get some balls and stop letting old farts like lyon run the club, I say piss him off to wee waa the waste of space oxygen thief

Greg choice link said:
[quote author=Barry Hyland link=topic=187246.msg329524#msg329524 date=1301653879]
Well said Barry when is des going to get some balls and stop letting old farts like lyon run the club, I say piss him off to wee waa the waste of space oxygen thief
[/quote]

Haha. Mate you might have been almost not a troll but just an idiot with your early posts but this is just silly.

The real question is are you the fan of another club or are you a regular posters alter ego for a laugh?

You gotta be kidding Greg...granted it wasnt his best game but to say sod him off...sorry mate but yr a nutter

No ball on his side, he missed a tackle on Inglis thats it really.  If u think we would have won without him you are kidding.

Perhaps in hindsight, but hindsight's a wonderful thing. He'll be better for the run, next week.

Poor greg.... he's got insecurity problems and his mother is his father.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Garts link said:
No ball on his side, he missed a tackle on Inglis thats it really.  If u think we would have won without him you are kidding.

Lyon is normally our best player, but he was shown up by a makeshift centre in Buhrer who had a blinder. I believe we would have won if we'd had a fit player on for Lyon. But he is a champion and I'm sure he'll bounce back.

Considering our backline it does not appear as if we had many alternatives

Ryno link said:
Surely Greg is not a fan.

Surely it is not April 1st too Ryno haha!

This clown will pop up as the year goes on - but bring em on because the better Manly goes the more morons like this we will attract to the site - esp when 'their' teams get beaten

Jamie and the whole team will learn heaps from this one - obviously he needs match time

Barry Hyland link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=187246.msg329544#msg329544 date=1301654190]

Lyon is normally our best player, but he was shown up by a makeshift centre in Buhrer who had a blinder. I believe we would have won if we'd had a fit player on for Lyon. But he is a champion and I'm sure he'll bounce back.
[/quote]

Your post would not have been made if Lyon did not miss that tackle on Inglis.  I agree it was poor but who else would have we picked in the centres?  Inglis would have burnt most juniors.  Don't kid yourself.  The best players miss tackles.

Maybe they should have brought young Lussick in. I know he's a back rower but scored four tries last week in NSW cup so he can find the try line.

It was not just the missed tackle. He went missing. I put that down to an injury.
Can you tell me that was Lyon at his normal high standard?
As to who we'd put there, well Buhrer became a manufactured centre. Why not Harrison?

Who would take over Harrisons spot then?  Sorry but I take Haslers choices  over yours or mine.

Yeah and the defence on Buhrer's side was rubbish and let in most tries - Lyon quiet > a manufactured centre. Sure he missed a tackle, but then set a try up so even on that front.

I definitely thought Jamie was playing injured. I saw at one stage he was defending on the wing with Oldfield in the centre's. Also the Inglis stand up Jamie looked far from his sharp self, Inglis busted him for speed and Inglis is still not 100%.

Either I think him being out there settle the young team we had.

Cheers,
Teylu

i'm still convinced that lyon should be our 5/8, he has great hands.
foran to lock, he's the toughest bugger in the game and doesn't mind the rough stuff. and that where he played a lot of his jr footy too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4