jamie burier

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mr seagles said:
What happened to jamie b . was he dropped or injured does anyone know???????????
Zorba said this morning that one player had tonsilitis and another had the flu - both nameless but thought they'd both play. My guess is one of those was Buhrer and he ended up being too ill to play. At least he should be right for Friday night, because we'll need him.

I thought it was a smart move playing Robertson, a bigger player, against the monsters from Canterbury. He also went well.
Didn't you see him cover tackle Idriss with a few minutes to go?
There is so much negative crap on here. For Christ sake support your team you nuffies!

The whole 17 gaves as good as they got today. The Dogs threw everything they could at us they were desperate. Very proud of the way the boys handled themselves today. It was a good test for what's coming at them over the next month and a half.

EagleRock40 said:
Robinson went ok i guess, but it was Rodney that made that cover tackle on Idris TW...

My mistake. It was just in front of me on the hill, too. They look alike.
Well, it was a beauty; not quiet so surprising then that it was Rodney.

The Who said:
I thought it was a smart move playing Robertson, a bigger player, against the monsters from Canterbury. He also went well.
Didn't you see him cover tackle Idriss with a few minutes to go?
There is so much negative crap on here. For Christ sake support your team you nuffies!

That was Rodney you goober.

Robinson's a plodder.

Jatz Crackers said:
Volley said:

Which was identified & acknowledged in the 3 posts right before yours.........you dropkick !

Now I know what a dropkick is, but what the hell is a goober? :D

Can't you just feel the love on here today!

Ralphie said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Volley said:

Which was identified & acknowledged in the 3 posts right before yours.........you dropkick !

Now I know what a dropkick is, but what the hell is a goober? :D

Can't you just feel the love on here today!

I put down as a typo.

Meant to be booger. Yuk

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8