James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
The rumours aren't going away, read again today that he wants to return to Sydney and it's between us and the Dogs

Not a big fan of him really, but **** Walker on 1 side and Roberts on the other with Tom popping up around them would give other teams nightmares !!

Would be tough on Kelly though

Walker Tom and Roberts . Sensational back line !!!
Speed-Kills-Header-e1472678164898.jpg

To be honest I really hope not, if so, yes it's a great signing quality-wise but I hate his mentality and ego, also not a good defensive player, that he has to improve to play for manly

With you on that, but on the flip side remember having the same sort of feelings mentioned on here when Walker was at Souths
True although personally I never doubted Walker and his mentality so I'm just going to go with my gut feeling that it will be a dangerous, risky signing. Also fear for where Kelly could fit in if indeed true :tmi:

I think this works (if he can stay clean off the park) long term...
Imagine:
1) Turbo
2) Kelly
3) Walker
4) Roberts
5) Parker

As we continue to grow the forward pack depth, the need for big bustling wingers starts to drop off. I can see this working after George and Uate have gone.
Jorge will be extended though

I wouldnt mind him but i dont care if we miss out on him. I rate Kelly highly and i think he has a higher ceiling than Roberts. Roberts is quick and strong but doenst posses the skills that kelly has like passing, change of line while the ball is in the air or in his hands and he can also bring a touch of class and is a clean player. Kelly for me. I dont know why Kelly is under so much pressure from some, he was poor in the first 20 last game but didnt drop his head came back and was one of our best. Walker and Kelly will be our long term centre pairing.

If they sign him then it's a waste. Money burning a hole in their pocket. Shore up the players we have. Look for some second rowers.

And throw the book at klemmer.

Only way you'd take Roberts is to replace Taufua. Would be sad, but Bozo is pretty ruthless with this stuff.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. James Roberts
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Gee-wizz. That is scary !

I like brian but roberts an upgrade that simple. Bozo done this back in 92-94 strengthen squad over times to make us title force

Big NO for mine, he is trouble, trouble, trouble. Also not sold on his playing abilities, he may be fast but his defence is pretty ordinary. We seem to have built a pretty tight group of players and it would so disappointing to bring a player who is likely to upset all of that

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7