James Roberts 1 week suspension.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They want a Broncos v sharks final with maybe a storm raiders backup with Broncos to win, that's just how the script is written. Broncos lost last year and they need redemption, how else do you fulfill a drama filled script, throw in Bennett and my god it's a good story.

Anyway it's been sharks v Broncos since about round 7 in the NRL book

They want a Broncos v sharks final with maybe a storm raiders backup with Broncos to win, that's just how the script is written. Broncos lost last year and they need redemption, how else do you fulfill a drama filled script, throw in Bennett and my god it's a good story.

Anyway it's been sharks v Broncos since about round 7 in the NRL book
Have they mentioned this to Bellamy?

Well Dan, it ain't gonna be a Broncs v Sharks GF this year because the winner of Broncs v Nth Qld will play Sharks to get in the GF.

When Bennett was asked in the Presser about Roberts being charged he said, "I doubt that, I saw what he did, it's never going to be a charge, that "
Haha :)

Well Dan, it ain't gonna be a Broncs v Sharks GF this year because the winner of Broncs v Nth Qld will play Sharks to get in the GF.

Jeez Dan probably hasn't watched the games yet .... D'OH!!

old thread bump.....

NRL integrity unit clear James Roberts of Brisbane Broncos
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...erts-of-brisbane-broncos-20170125-gtycru.html

A lack of evidence has allowed Brisbane star James Roberts to keep his NRL career after the governing body opted not to take action over an alleged assault on a female earlier this month.

phew....that was lucky for the broncos.

wait.....

Don't worry - if history has taught us anything it's that these idiots will offend again. It's only a matter of time and we still have a bunch of weekends before the season starts. Just hope no innocent people get hurt...

Don't worry - if history has taught us anything it's that these idiots will offend again. It's only a matter of time and we still have a bunch of weekends before the season starts. Just hope no innocent people get hurt...

True

The annoying thing is....because the city of brisbane protect their own 'up there' the article says the club in question wont release the footage which can mean the implication is that the evidence is not so flattering for Roberts.

However, instead of the nrl going...ok well with no video, you're suspended for 4 weeks, they simply wring their hands and say there's nothing they can do (and breathe a sigh of relief.)

It's gutless.

But, as @Mark from Brisbane says :NRL = No Real Leadership

James Roberts seems to be a rare case like Todd Carney where it simply does not matter how many times they stuff up and how many chances they get, they cannot avoid trouble.

If he was an average player he would be out of the game by now. Just ask Steve Irwin - Todd Carney's mate at the Raiders who was Carney's fall-guy & sacked in 2007.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4