James Maloney, No Thanks!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

AndyVXI

14min 36s

Grub^n
Every time someone put's his name forward as a potential signing, I throw up a little bit in my mouth, so if you don't mind..... blehch!

Maloney is not an organising half. He is a good hole-runner, moderate kicker, good goal kicker and mediocre tackler.
My main question over him is motivation. He's won a grand final, played Origin. He was distinctly average when he played with the a warriors and I'd be concerned a Manly contract would be a comfortable retirement package for him, not a challenge to excite him.

Wow..watching that replay of the GF, we are a shadow of that side. Forwards marching up the field, fast sweeping backline plays. Really should of won that game..poor old jamie and wolf hands let them down that night. That was truly a fantastic final series, both games against the roosters right up there with the best ive seen!

Wow..watching that replay of the GF, we are a shadow of that side. Forwards marching up the field, fast sweeping backline plays. Really should of won that game..poor old jamie and wolf hands let them down that night. That was truly a fantastic final series, both games against the roosters right up there with the best ive seen!

I also miss our near impenetrable sliding defence in games/seasons prior.

The first semi against the roosters was amazing. Brutal defense from both sides. Couldn't look away..such a high quality game!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4