James Brayshaw, get out of the commentary box

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I know the guy use to play state cricket, but he has to be the worst cricket commentary dude ever!

Go back the GAYFL mate

On the topic how funny is Warnie in the commentary box, he is such a competitive bugger.

Anytime someone gets our in a controversial term or something happens he goes straight on the attack.

2 cases for this.
1 - When Smith came on in Sydney and everyone was saying to go easy on him. Warnie pipes in with "Nah stuff him, bowl a few short ones right at his wrist"

2 - When whoever wa given out LBW in the twenty 20 last night, everyone thought it controversial, Warnie again said "nup, he's got a bat, he should use it, you stick your leg out like that, tell your story walking" or at least something to that effect.

Had me in stitches.

The dude, despite his womanising (and TBH that doesn't bother me at all) the dude is a legend and 100% aussie, they should get him back involved in cricket Australia as much as possible

Warne is scum in his private life, he is the perfect example of the ugly australian. cheats on his wife, acts like a pig etc.

Having said that it is his life so its his business, and nothing to do with us.

Professionally, whether playing cricket and now commentating, he is very good at what he does.

Just depends what you want to look at.

And yes Brayshaw is pretty ordinary

Was a comical time for me the other night when this Brayshaw muppet, along with Taylor, got something wrong on 4 consecutive balls

Either called the wrong batsman or completely hashed a line, like with Taylor after Warners 1st 6 "That won't be the first six we see tonight"

Healy is diabolical, worst commentator ever

Actually the worst commentator ever is Tony Greig............by a country mile. I swear he doesn't even watch the game, just babbles on and invariably gets it wrong. He must have early onset dementia, he is an embarrassment on so many levels. I was hoping that when the Packers sold out of Channel 9 that his "job for life" status would be revoked..... but obviously not.

To make matters worse he keeps producing and flogging those atrocious bits of manufactured "memorabilia"....some of them are so low grade.

I look forward to the day that we are rid of this goose from the cricket for ever.

I dont like how they are continually advertising the latest betfair odds on the game.

Its just a sneaky way to advertise gambling and they are doing it because Jamie Packer just bought Betfair. 

Gambling is fine in moderation but there is no need to teach kids all about it while they watch the cricket. 

100% agree on Tony Greig C & C.

Send him home or to India, he is so anti Australian it amazes me that he lives here........oh wait hang on, its better here :)

Why the need for 3 commentators in the box?  I just feel like yelling at them to shut up all the time.  Must please the Extroverted Sensor idiots I suppose.

And Warne is a bogan.  I can't stand his Strine whine. 

Tony Greig is probably one of the reasons I support Australia in the cricket.

How much charisma does SA captain Botha have?

Its pretty hard not to like Graeme Smith though. He is one of my favourite players. Whenevr he is miked up for a 20/20 game he is always light hearted and seems a very genuine bloke.

clontaago link said:
Its pretty hard not to like Graeme Smith though. He is one of my favourite players. Whenevr he is miked up for a 20/20 game he is always light hearted and seems a very genuine bloke.

Yeah I have to agree there.  My favourite all time player is Steve Waugh, and he reminds me a bit of him.  Also batting with a broken hand or whatever it was is an pretty decent effort. 

ooooh OK sounds good. 

I just bought a driver of completely ridiculous size - more than twice as big as my last one.  I measured one drive using it at 330m the other day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4