Jamayne Isaako

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
On the outer at the Drongos.

Is he worth having a crack at ? Handy player and been known to kick the odd goal too.

Or do we just stick to what we have ? Funa and Anderson.

Isaako has so much potential.. it's a yes from me. Broncos are on a downward spiral along with his game. He should jump ship while he can. Thing is what's his asking price? Doubt we have much to play with.

I'd take him. Can catch a ball better than Jorge (sorry Jorge) and better than Elliott when Turbo's out. His asking price might be the issue.

At fullback not much better than Elliot. He is a good winger but traditionally manly don’t pay overs for that position. We have Jorge, Garrick, funa and hoppa. So no thanks.

Dumped for some rookie this week. He's better than that ... with a decent coach he could be a world beater. I remember the huge raps he had when he first played. Just needs to be handled better
Too good to be sitting on the sidelines but Manly still have young Hoppa waiting on the wings so to speak and will hopefully be able to start playing footy again soon .

Don't mind him, still think we are one quality winger away from really being a powerhouse at fully fit. Anyone heard anything about Jason Saab? Heard we were keen on him a couple weeks ago and if true would provide everything Jorge doesn't, height and the ability to catch. He has been named in this weeks dragons team however, and I fear that McGregor will finally realise how much of a freak this kid is.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2