Jake Trobejvic.....looking good!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Big Jake T got some serious minutes tonight and he did not look out of place one bit. The big thing for me is that he was just constantly looking for work, whether it was hitups or tackles or kick chases. For a big unit he's got a serious motor, good ball skills and a very impressive tackling technique. Up against the big dogs forwards he kept taking them down.

I haven't seen the stats, but I thought he was very impressive. He also brings a tonne of enthusiasm!

Totally agree. He's an absolute work horse and he can HIT!!

Kid has a great future, and hopefully its with us!!

was surprised how long i kept seeing the 16 out there after the break. Kept thinking the mist was playing havoc with my eyes.

stats were 9 runs 74m, 28 tackles, ZERO missed tackles and 1 error

Sign him up long term with his brother.

It's not as if we don't have the cash or cap space

Des and crusher tried to take him a few years ago with a huge offer and he told them he couldn't leave manly. Bit different to some others

was surprised how long i kept seeing the 16 out there after the break. Kept thinking the mist was playing havoc with my eyes.

stats were 9 runs 74m, 28 tackles, ZERO missed tackles and 1 error

Wow, very good stats. And what's not shown is he was always down with the kick chase, and was doing some good passing out of the middle too.

Despite the result, there were plenty of positives to come out of the game and Jake T's performance was one. He was very good and will only get better. I just hope Tooves keeps him in the 17 once Lawrence & Starling are fit.

Got a nice set of hands for a big guy. Looks like he could be that little bit of X factor up front that we could do with this year.

His performance was one of the only enjoyable things tonight. He has a very big future ahead.
Apart from the goalkicking there were plenty of positives to come out of this match for us. The lads have proven that they have great team spirit to battle so manfully against the odds.

YES keep these young kids coming through... I thought trbojovics hit ups and passing game were excellent considering the forwards he was up against in his 3rd first grade game ?

Wow, very good stats. And what's not shown is he was always down with the kick chase, and was doing some good passing out of the middle too.

best thing I like about being at the ground, you get to see all the work certain players do off the ball. Jake has a great footy brain and therefore gets into the right position. Horo was extremely busy off the ball too, regularly coming in behind in cover just in case

Maybe our pigs aren't as weak as we all thought. São jake t and burgess have been great. So has mason. Out played the dogs or at least matched it with them. Or did the dogs have an off night. Not sure

fowards made a strong statement generally we looked more likely the winning team bar some fundamental errors at crucial moments from.
1. Horo (DCE please lure him to GC or park football at best)
2. DCE (poor options, kicking, timing)
3. Blair (this guy is a passanger, week in week out he costs us points)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6