Jake TRBOJEVIC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Apparently the club recently rapped this kid up because crusher and the dogs were trying to sign him. He was part of the Sg ball team that went well and I got to sure him for the first time in NYC on Sunday.
This kids a keeper for someone whose only 18 he's got some size about him and some skill about him and produced a nice offload.
I'd like to see how he looks this time next year with a full off season with the nrl side.

Fluffy said:
is he still only playing off the bench?

Yea but I think this week will only be his 3rd game in NYC.

I was hoping they'd bring the sg ball fullback up as well but Busby seems to really well and is the captain I think.

Any idea how many from the strong SG ball side have progressed now that comp has finished?

Fluffy said:
Any idea how many from the strong SG ball side have progressed now that comp has finished?

I think the only ones on the weekend vs Canberra were Trbojevic and the winger Luke Gosling

What happened to the gun fullback and second rower they had? Gutherson and Fabian something?

Brookvale said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
KaZa said:
What happened to the gun fullback and second rower they had? Gutherson and Fabian something?

Dude, when your first name is Fabian, you don't need a second name:)

Yep, just one name. like the brazillian soccer stars

How does Stromquist rate in comparison for value?Would he have been a better signing?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7