jacqueline magnay on the footy show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Cant stand her and ive stated that in posts here before but tonight when she tries to sound more intelligent than she is by using bigger words referring to the swine flu as "equine influenze" isn't that horse flu lol? she deliberetely throws the word in to sound smart and completely stuffs it up,then gus goes on to praise her as a journalist FFS.....

Yep have to agree, Gus really did suck up to her and I (opinion only) don't see how she has had all her claims backed up...
Funny watching Vossy, it did seem he was rolling his eyes a bit when she was speaking.

Equine flu  ;D what an absolute goose...

Way to devalue the pink panthers outfit to raise $$$ for breast cancer by having her signature on it....
Why include someones monika who only ever seems to want to drag down and rubbish the game :mad:

First time I've tuned in for a couple of years.

Format is a lot better and its good to see more serious footy talk than bull****.

On first appearences didn't like Magnay at all. Token woman on a footy show cause of all the poo we're in, nothing more. Know's nothing about footy.

Haven't seen it yet, but last time she was on Gus took her to task over some of her work, shame he didn't keep that going by the sounds of it

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Haven't seen it yet, but last time she was on Gus took her to task over some of her work, shame he didn't keep that going by the sounds of it

He did a 360 degree turn last night and congratulated her on her work.

Magnay isn't a league journalist, she's a gossip columnist

nodd link said:
First time I've tuned in for a couple of years.

Format is a lot better and its good to see more serious footy talk than bullS**t.

On first appearences didn't like Magnay at all. Token woman on a footy show cause of all the poo we're in, nothing more. Know's nothing about footy.

Same here. I haven't watched in months. but I tuned in this week.
It appears they have moved away from the cheesy variety show model.

The cheesy stuff was gettting a bit old....and that head wobble crap made me switch off.

and Magnay is a fool....trying to ask Jamie Soward a question about rugby leaugue, when really it was just a scripted question. Channel Nine should realise that viewers read body language and we all knew this was pre-programmed....and she actually has no f!@#ing idea about our game. As has been said before, she's a gossip columnist not a sports reporter.

Please get rid of the man hater CH9!!...FFS if she's on next week I'm not watching.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6