Jacob Sykes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
I see he is on the extended bench and is a prop.

What is his background, how old and how does he play?

I only know that you don't mess with his brother Bill - or his dog

1651115716712.png

Jacob Sykes: Another product of the Sea Eagles Pathways Academy, Jacob’s competitive style has team-mates loving playing next to him. A country boy, Jacob won Manly’s Jersey Flegg Best and Fairest award in 2019. He played eight games in the Jersey Flegg Cup last year..

Not sure what part of the country he is from.

Jacob Sykes: Another product of the Sea Eagles Pathways Academy, Jacob’s competitive style has team-mates loving playing next to him. A country boy, Jacob won Manly’s Jersey Flegg Best and Fairest award in 2019. He played eight games in the Jersey Flegg Cup last year..

Not sure what part of the country he is from.
He hails from a small country town called Mungindi
Im sure @Mark from Brisbane will know more.
A stones throw from Moree (anything under a 100ks away is considered a stones throw in country lingo.lol)

He hails from a small country town called Mungindi
Im sure @Mark from Brisbane will know more.
A stones throw from Moree (anything under a 100ks away is considered a stones throw in country lingo.lol)

Very much a stones throw.

Actually poor little Mungindi was crucified during the lockouts , with the Pub / General Store and the towns only Dr in NSW , and 150 metres away , over the bridge in QLD the little hospital and many of the residents.

The Dr could get to the hospital ( essential service ) but any of the NSW residents couldn’t see him.

And if you lived on the QLD side even though the food store was 150 metres away you had to drive 300kms round trip to St George to buy anything.

It’s a fabulous little community , about 300 people.

Last edited:
Can this guy tackle and is he a team player that will give the extra effort on effort that is required for first grade

Or is he just filling a space in the 30?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4