Jackman to present Oprah with a Manly jersey.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Imagining its the new sponsor on the front,Away jersey
Hope im dead right

The publicity for the club and new major sponsor would be
insane

HERE at Sport Confidential, we can't say we ever thought we'd be wading into Oprah-mania.

How wrong we were. Not to be out-done by rival celebrity and South Sydney co-owner Russell Crowe steering Oprah into the Rabbitohs as her adopted NRL team, Hugh Jackman intends to up the ante tonight.

A mad Manly Sea Eagles supporter, Jackman plans to gift the US television talk queen with a maroon and white jersey all the way from Sydney's Northern Beaches.

Still on Oprah-watch, we had to laugh at the irony of the name of the boat she and Crowe were photographed out cruising around Sydney Harbour in yesterday.

While the pair were sporting white caps with the famous black rabbit of South Sydney plastered all over them, the yacht they were on was called "Eagle Rock".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/oprah-in-star-wars/story-e6freye0-1225970620784

Jackman should present her with the running costs for the team for the next 5 years...hit her up for a lazy 10 mil?If he does a his tap routine singing a Peter Allen song we may get 20??? ;D

Crowe was yesterday confirmed as one of the celebrity guests on The Oprah Winfrey Show, along with Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Olivia Newton-John and Bindi Irwin.

Souths players, including captain Roy Asotasi, Sam Burgess, Dave Taylor and Chris Sandow, will be seated near the front of the audience, and are expected to feature on camera when Winfrey interviews Crowe.

I doubt he'd find one that would fit her.  I wouldn't have thought that the producers would have bothered lining up those ugly guys for a front row seat.  It's a shame as overseas audiences will think we all look like those bogans. 

I'd say if we don't have a major sponsor we should get one pretty soon after the O show and Hugh...hope i'm right!

Roy Asotasi, Sam Burgess, Dave Taylor and Chris Sandow on camera?  That's great, the cameras will crack. 

The value for a major sponsor would have been their corporate presence on the jersey when it's presented to the big O.
So let's just call it a missed opportunity.
I'd say we were onto this way too late.

Yeah that's right WAMF, a clever CEO shouldve been on the phone to some major companies telling them of the oppertunity

WAMF link said:
The value for a major sponsor would have been their corporate presence on the jersey when it's presented to the big O.
So let's just call it a missed opportunity.
I'd say we were onto this way too late.
  Maybe we could interest O2

Western star butter or meadow lea would have been an obvious choice. Jackman hands her the jumper and two tubs of butter to help her get into it. Apply one tub here, one tub there, cut a bigger head hole and wammy , your in a manly jersey thanks to western star, the butter for all occasions, never leave home without it, you ougt to be congratulated

To all those wanting the club to whore itself & sell its soul, here you go.

I prefer "under the radar".

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8