Jack Stockwell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
We've been linked to this guy...why we would want another light weight front rower (104kg) is beyond me. Surely we have more than enough of those types of forward on the books. If we're going to sign another forward, it needs to be someone with a bit of size to compliment the Mason signing.

I remember him when he debuted a few years ago. My memory was he was a decent size and seemed to have potential. I think some people are getting a little bit to concerned with actual kilo's. Its only one of the factors which makes an effective front rower/metres man. Smarts, speed & agility are more then enough to compensate for a few extra kilo's and its traits I'd prefer to have.

niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
We need someone with a beard. Intimidation factor.

:D

HillbillyThumbsUp.gif

The rumours with us and Stockwell haven't gone away. The media either have no other stories, or we really are chasing this lad. He looks like a James Hasson clone. Tall and skinny. Give him 3 years to fill out and yeah he could be a world beater. But in the mean time he may be a little light. Has Tetevano stacked the weight on with Wyong? If not we seem to like our forwards in their early 20's and around the 105 mark which these days is probably the average size of a winger.:) Perhaps we have been in a rebuilding phase for a while. One word "Vave"

This guy can really play; he has had a few injuries, but he really bends line when fully fit. He might not weigh the most, but he is one of those players that can carry defenders with him.

St George Illawarra's salary cap strain has claimed its first victim with prop Jack Stockwell expected to be granted a release to join Newcastle.

The Dragons' cap is at breaking point with the club about $500,000 over their limit for next season.

Stockwell's release and Brett Morris' impending move to Canterbury – which could be announced by the end of this week – will clear up some much-needed funds for St George Illawarra.

The Dragons are expected to add Russell Packer and George Rose to their front-row stocks for next season.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/dragons-to-release-stockwell-to-join-knights-15421/#ixzz3GrrfBnTm

How the hell can that sht team be $500k over the cap. Either there is some very poor management paying way overs for average players or the rorting from the top clubs is just beyond extreme.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6