JAC to Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
FOX sports reporting a rumour that Josh Ado Carr May be off to the Roosters in 2021......
What a fu(king joke the NRL has become!!!
Part of the story on FOX Sports for those wishing to read about Andrew Fafita joining Titans blah blah blah....

And here the media are bashing Manly about affording 2 local juniors in the Turbo bros and a team like Roosters who pay big money for International and rep players all over the world, the story is more like "Addo Carr could soon become a Rooster, what shrewd work from their management to get this deal done and...they still have 1.5 million in the cap after releasing Tetevano"

After Maninga talked up how wonderful Latrell was ... and now hailing that serial mature ADHD sufferer Fifita as a senior role model ..... I am starting to think desperation has taken a serious toll of his sanity ....

The fact that the Tigers offered Latrell 1.2m and he went to Souths for half that, tells you something is broken. The lesser clubs have no way of competing with the giants. Then the irresponsible and impressionable media tell us that it was "Russell Crowe" or "Nick Politis" who got the deal over the line because of their "pitch"....I mean c'mon...who honestly believes that?

Politis is a schmuck in a suit with a face like a dried up prune...what 21 year old would want to share a beer with him because of his personality? Show me the money you old fart and I'll play for you.

FOX sports reporting a rumour that Josh Ado Carr May be off to the Roosters in 2021......
What a fu(king joke the NRL has become!!!
Part of the story on FOX Sports for those wishing to read about Andrew Fafita joining Titans blah blah blah....
The NRL is becoming more and more of a joke each day, and again I will say it, they aren't even hiding the bias towards certain clubs, they just throw it in everyones face and dont care about what the other clubs think or feel about it, it just doesn't matter anymore. People can say what they like about the Arko days, but it was never ever to this extreme. The rorters and Souths, bronco,s and the scum have taken it to new levels. Arko was never this ruthless

The NRL is becoming more and more of a joke each day, and again I will say it, they aren't even hiding the bias towards certain clubs, they just throw it in everyones face and dont care about what the other clubs think or feel about it, it just doesn't matter anymore. People can say what they like about the Arko days, but it was never ever to this extreme. The rorters and Souths, bronco,s and the scum have taken it to new levels. Arko was never this ruthless
The thing people don’t seem to fathom is that there was no salary cap in the Arko days, but there is today. (Supposedly.)

Hard to continue watching such a lopsided corrupt competition....

The rich get richer....
They will weep when we win it this season... curl themselves into the foetal position whilst they dry one another’s eyes. Then they’ll likely find a way to handicap us for a few years via some discretionary mishap imagined into existence by the great eye baller.

Last edited:
The fact that the Tigers offered Latrell 1.2m and he went to Souths for half that, tells you something is broken. The lesser clubs have no way of competing with the giants. Then the irresponsible and impressionable media tell us that it was "Russell Crowe" or "Nick Politis" who got the deal over the line because of their "pitch"....I mean c'mon...who honestly believes that?

Politis is a schmuck in a suit with a face like a dried up prune...what 21 year old would want to share a beer with him because of his personality? Show me the money you old fart and I'll play for you.
Especially since Latrell is on record as saying he wants to retire as young as possible, which means the only way he is actually happy with this deal is if he has been promised money off the books somehow.

The NRL dragged us through the mud and gave us a significant cap penalty over what must have amounted essentially to a technicality, meanwhile the Roosters and now the Rabbitohs are clearly rorting the system and not even bothering to hide the fact.

The whole thing is a joke.

Last edited:
Especially since Latrell is on record as saying he wants to retire as young as possible, which means the only way he is actually happy with this deal is if he has been promised money off the books somehow.

The NRL dragged us through the mud and gave us a significant cap penalty over what must have amounted essentially to a technicality, meanwhile the Roosters and now the Rabbitohs a clearly rorting the system and not even bothering to hide the fact.

Yes... Mitchell was all about “Show me the money”, then he signs for less and claims it was never about the cash. Completely laughable.

Last edited:
Yes... Mitchell was all about “Show me the money”, then he signs for less and claims it was never about the cash. Completely laughable.
He signed for less because he outsmarted himself by thinking he was worth more , but he burnt his bridges and Souths were basically the only club left in NSW that was prepared to take him on
Tigers offered more, but quickly withdrew their offer as they soon realised that he was more trouble than he was worth

The NRL dragged us through the mud and gave us a significant cap penalty over what must have amounted essentially to a technicality, meanwhile the Roosters and now the Rabbitohs are clearly rorting the system and not even bothering to hide the fact.

Rusty denies that he has bought Mitchell two houses in his fathers name and given him $1m in brown paper bags

He signed for less because he outsmarted himself by thinking he was worth more , but he burnt his bridges and Souths were basically the only club left in NSW that was prepared to take him on
Tigers offered more, but quickly withdrew their offer as they soon realised that he was more trouble than he was worth
There were many strange, unexplained decisions in that Souths game I don’t know where to start...
Though I will confess, both perfectly timed and had massive impact on the momentum of the game.
Anyways, I’ve tried forgetting that game, provided legitimate nightmares for a month it did
1579154723159.png

You know, over the years I've heard a lot of the "Arko favoured Manly when he was the league boss" stories like we got some sort of free ride. But seriously, can anyone tell me any decision he made or that was made when he was NSWRL and ARL boss that outright favoured Manly over any other club?

The funny thing is that when I've talked to opposition fans and they've mentioned his bias towards Manly, when I ask what he did that favoured Manly more than anyone else ... they never can give an answer. Its usually just perceived bias because he came from Manly. Nothing more.

As league boss the only thing about Arko that favoured Manly was that he never tried to play down the fact that Manly was his club. He was quite open that he was a Manly fan through and through. But we certainly never benefited more than any other club from anything during his time as chairman. Unlike the past 12 months that Souffs have been openly favoured by the league or the past few years when every man and his dog other than the NRL seem to know that the Chooks aren't exactly cap compliant.

After the bias shown to clubs like the Chooks, Souffs and Drongos by the Greenturd led NRL ... fans really should never have any right to complain about Arko and Manly again.

Last edited:

Watch Crowe in the series ‘the loudest voice" for which he just won a golden globe award (and deservedly so). The point being he was so bloody convincing as the disgraced former Fox boss Roger Ailes. He bullied, connived, cheated and lied to get whatever he needed. Talk about life imitating art and vice versa. After watching it, I could absolutely see how a cpl meetings with Rusty had Trel well and truely hooked.

can anyone tell me any decision he made or that was made when he was NSWRL and ARL boss that outright favoured Manly over any other club?
Maybe we got favoured treatment in the draw? although the draw may have simply been home and away back then, I can't recall.
They didn't have a salary cap, didn't have medical retirement dispensation, didn't have discretionary no-fault stand-downs for certain offences, so who know how he could even have helped Manly if he wanted to. Pressure to get some of our guys in rep teams? They would have been picked anyway. Maybe they are upset that Brookie got upgraded in the 1970s.

Maybe we got favoured treatment in the draw? although the draw may have simply been home and away back then, I can't recall.
They didn't have a salary cap, didn't have medical retirement dispensation, didn't have discretionary no-fault stand-downs for certain offences, so who know how he could even have helped Manly if he wanted to. Pressure to get some of our guys in rep teams? They would have been picked anyway. Maybe they are upset that Brookie got upgraded in the 1970s.
I used to love the way the draw was set up in those days. The second half of the season draw was exactly like it was (same order) in the first half with only the Home and Away grounds reversed.

Nowadays, you may play a team one week and the next time you play them maybe two weeks later and some teams get to play the easy teams twice and others only the hard teams.

I would really love to go back to the old system. Yes, I know that there are too many teams now to do that system but I can't see why they can't just cut off at the end of the regular season the amount of games that are too many and then use the leftover as the starting rounds of the next season. The following rounds of the next season would be the starting rounds of the current season and so on and so on for the following seasons etc. I hope that wasn't too confusing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6