JAC (the fox) to maybe leave the storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty much all other teams when receiving a request for compassionate bye bye - Immediate grant given.

The storm: Only after one more season (2020) and only if they get just as good a player in return. (smh)

So as mentioned elsewhere... the fox wants out.

Now I'm not fully against the storm not wanting to be out of pocket here.... but I just can't remember another club denying the request for 12 months. He's also an Aust winger...so just what player would they accept in return? ($$$)

I see some parts of the media are trying to link the situation with the afl process, if only the games and rules were the same, they may have a point. It doesn't sound as compassionate as it's being made out to be.

Anyway...there you go.

edit: Sorry @40 nil . I was trying to merge my thread into yours, stuffed it up, dunno how to split 2 threads (that's something smart like @Jethro would know) and so I tried to remember what your thread title was. Just in case you're like wtf happened to my title? Plus it's late.

Last edited:
So the storm want: a player of equal value, or salary cap relief, or a transfer fee. How exactly would salary cap relief work??

What's the bet he goes to Souffs, who will they medically retire and then long term re employ this time to accommodate him?

This’ll test V’landys out. It’s the number one gripe in the game atm. Players breaking contracts at will. Ryan Matterson is a good example.
As much as I hate the Storm, the trend needs to stop. Im not saying JAC is not genuine in his request. But player agents are pond scum, and would sink to any depths to get their player (and themselves) a better deal.

player agents are pond scum,

images-1.jpeg

This’ll test V’landys out. It’s the number one gripe in the game atm. Players breaking contracts at will. Ryan Matterson is a good example.
As much as I hate the Storm, the trend needs to stop. Im not saying JAC is not genuine in his request. But player agents are pond scum, and would sink to any depths to get their player (and themselves) a better deal.

What I hate is that players want to go on "compassionate grounds" yet they also always get a better contract.

Bring in a rule that says you can't accept a contract for a greater value than the one you have for the length remaining on that contract. How many would want to move then?

What I hate is that players want to go on "compassionate grounds" yet they also always get a better contract.

Bring in a rule that says you can't accept a contract for a greater value than the one you have for the length remaining on that contract. How many would want to move then?

True, but the new club would just work their magic with third party payments or alternatively what we know as 'the roosters way of doing business.'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6