I've got a computer problem ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've got a computer problem I'm wondering if any of you guys can help me out please. When online and have say 3 or 4 different pages open at one time. I keep getting this message that pops up.

( firefox.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.

The thing is when i close this bloody error off what ever it is ? It closes all the pages that i have open even if I'm logged into say ST or what ever. It's bloody driving my crazy cause I've got to keep starting all over again each time this crap happens.

Can any one help me please i use firefox as my browser.

P.s Dan would there be any chance ? of starting up a computer thread for all pc related topics & problems etc... And make it a sticky.

well it sounds like you have an unstable version of FireFox. So you need to do something, it might even mean installing the same version of FF again. Is it when a particular site is opened. I see you mentioned ST before. Do u have any passwords reminders installed as plugins?

Opera is good mate. It normally provides the idea for which others follow. The thing with it is though it doesn't view some sites correctly and what i mean by that is that some of the divs are out of line.

Yeah, I'd try a reinstall for starters.

You never know... virus / adware scan might bring something up, too.

You should be able to retrieve or turn o logging then find the exact cause of the error. I will figure it out later on when I wake up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6