Its time for NSW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
I am a born and bred Qlder and maroon fan but this is the year for the blues.

Except for Inglis ,all the backline stars are down on form, their pack is a year older, the 2 Aus props(Shillington and Scott) are going ordinary, there is no real injection of youth and NSW should be jumping out of their skin. Only downside for NSW is Daley.

I am going out on a limb and predicting 3 nil to the blues.

Go ahead -shoot me down!

Hmm, I thought last year was the Blues year.

Qld were arrogant and apathetic. Only some dubious refereeing stopped NSW from their rightful win.
I don't think Qld will make the same mistakes again. I think they'll have a point to prove as they'd know within themselves that they were outplayed last year.
NSW has it all over them in the forwards but it wont matter. Qlders always pick up for Origin. JT, Cronk, Grub, Boofhead, Smarmy and Kitty Cat (if he's fit) will smash though our backline. They will do the usual Qld 90 metre try in the last minute crap.

Qld 3 - 0

I agree Susan it will be NSW's year. Although Qlders do lift for Origin however NSW have real options this year with several form players in most positions. NSW 2-1

Duff said:

Qld were arrogant and apathetic. Only some dubious refereeing stopped NSW from their rightful win.
I don't think Qld will make the same mistakes again. I think they'll have a point to prove as they'd know within themselves that they were outplayed last year.
NSW has it all over them in the forwards but it wont matter. Qlders always pick up for Origin. JT, Cronk, Grub, Boofhead, Smarmy and Kitty Cat (if he's fit) will smash though our backline. They will do the usual Qld 90 metre try in the last minute crap.

Qld 3 - 0
I think I follow as far as Grub, but who are Boofhead, Smarmy and Kitty Cat?

(My guess: Inglis, Boyd and Hodges?)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Duff said:

Qld 3 - 0
I think I follow as far as Grub, but who are Boofhead, Smarmy and Kitty Cat?

(My guess: Inglis, Boyd and Hodges?)

2 out of three. Smith is Smarmy.

Boyd is a smarmy little git though.

I couldn't care less other than to hope that Inglis suffers a season ending injury, and that no Manly players are involved.

I see your point Duff. Both of them qualify as Smarmy but I guess Smith gets the moniker on seniority.

DSM5 said:
I couldn't care less other than to hope that Inglis suffers a season ending injury, and that no Manly players are involved.

Yet every time there is an Origin topic you post in it ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4