It's open slather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Apparently the two Illawarra forwards who intentionally smashed Marshall and Ryan in the head are free to play against us this weekend. I'm amazed. They give Pritchard one week when there was no intent or swinging arm, yet let what I see as deliberate fouls escape unpunished.
If that is the standard then it seems the biff is back!

Yeh that seems abit rough, Pritchard had no intention to connect with the head, there was no swinging arm. 2 Dragons props come in with swinging arms and collect heads and they get off free, doesnt seem right ! Ill be the first to say it, one of our boys will get put on report and be done for a few weeks !

The Who said:
Apparently the two Illawarra forwards who intentionally smashed Marshall and Ryan in the head are free to play against us this weekend. I'm amazed. They give Pritchard one week when there was no intent or swinging arm, yet let what I see as deliberate fouls escape unpunished.

So.....T-rex obviously reads the forums. Good one The Who. :p
You will have to learn to use your powers of persuasion more wisely.

mozgrame said:
The Who said:

So.....T-rex obviously reads the forums. Good one The Who. :p
You will have to learn to use your powers of persuasion more wisely.

No. The difference was that T-Rex's tackle was accidental, yet the two deliberate fouls by Illawarra go unpunished. It's unexplainable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7