• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
It's on

Very good of the lying rodent to enliven our off-season by giving us a 6 week election campaign.

Quite nice of them to start by fiddling around with the top tax rates - as if they haven't handed out enough largesse to the wealthy at the expense of the marginalised over the last decade.

And how about the rodent not knowing what the cash rate is? :stupid:

It's on

Its just a bribe to win our votes. What got me was the schmuck look on Costello's face when he said "This is good" like he was trying to spell it out for idiots.

However, I must say am I the only one who understands well to do people getting big tax cuts.

Sure its not fair, but why should you pay more tax to use the same government supplied facilities like roads ect?

Should you be penalised more for doing well with your career.

That being said the current tax system is unfair and penalises familys in the middle class. The very same people they want to pump out kids like a production line are the ones hurt.

It's on

I love it that the cuts will only finally kick in in five years time, three years into a Costello Govts second term, assuming Johnny doesn't renege on his promise to retire.

A measure of desperation, and an attempt to seize the agenda.

It's on

I'm just happy I will be out of the country for the final week of the campaign.

Although Postal voting is a pain in the butt.

It's on

Mr Costello very kindly went to the expense of sending me a postal vote form which I have just sent off.

I hope he enjoys paying for people to vote for the other mob

:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

It's on

I got my 8th letterin the past month from John Howard today. He obviously hasn't looked at the poster out the front on the street.

It's on

Just in case you are in the mood I hear Maxine's victory party will be at North Ryde RSL.......it will be one hell of a party should she knock the rodent off!!

It's on

I'd like to see the ALP win the election and Howard win his seat. He's promised to see out his term but being an opposition backbencher will kill him.

It's on

I'd like to see the ALP win the election and Howard win his seat. He's promised to see out his term but being an opposition backbencher will kill him.

Yeah...because he has SOOOOOO much trouble getting out of something he has promised :stupid:

It's on

I think we all know it will prove to be a non-core promise.

He's saying he will handover to Costello "sometime" in his next term if he wins, but he'll stay the distance in opposition as a backbencher?????

It's on

I got a letter from Tony Abbott stamped with "Important Electoral Information" on the envelope like it came from the Electoral Commission, and it was just a giant scare letter using the word 'Unions' about 20+ times. Nothing clean about this campaign from the Libs.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6