It's not just us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
On talkin Sport on radio Graeme Hughes just put to Harrigan that Manly has copped some bad decisions over the last year and a half (after H agreed that the forward pass was a wrong call).

For the young'uns, Hughes is a former Bulldog. I think he is also a quite well respected commentator.

Of course officially it is not a conspiracy but equally it is not just our paranoia. We have had the rough end, hopefully things even out over time..

Harrigan said we can`t change whats been done we just have to look at preventing them mistakes in the future.. you know that bull**** line .... Everyone in authority or power that make a mistake, but dont want be liable for their actions.. use it

Imagine if we make the grand finale and lose to a blatant forward pass, i can see some piss ant ref having a giggle and saying sorry i cant do anything laugh laugh laugh

Peter C said:
It happened to us in 95, there was a forward pass and a try on the seventh tackle

I thought it was a forward pass and 2 7 tackle tries.Might have been a bit blurry.Got dudded though.

Hughes is only respected when he says something good about us!

Dudded in 95 but geez we were crap that day. 3/4's of the team saved their worst game of the season for that day. Never going to watch the game again but from memory Nik Kosef was just about the only one having a dig.

Masked Eagle said:

Dudded in 95 but geez we were crap that day. 3/4's of the team saved their worst game of the season for that day. Never going to watch the game again but from memory Nik Kosef was just about the only one having a dig.

In think they all had a dig. It was the first grand final for a lot of them and I think they were overawed by the occasion.

bones said:
Masked Eagle said:

In think they all had a dig. It was the first grand final for a lot of them and I think they were overawed by the occasion.

Yeah, probably not the right term to use. I think they did try but they would have been dirty on themselves for their performance.

Masked Eagle said:

We needed Ian Roberts for that game .. pity he got injured, well he always played injured but this one must have been worse if it kept him out of GF..
I remember Hoppa trying to niggle his ole mate Dymock, who retaliated..
Like bones said they were overawed & totally out played by a Dogs side who were there the previous year only to lose to raiders , they had more motivation i guess.

bones said:
I'm sure Ian Roberts played in the 95 Grand Final. He missed the 96 GF after sitting out the year after signing with super league.

yeah you right, i got it right here in David Middletons official yr book 96... Roberts was # 12.. only a 3 man bench back then too.

Beaver made a break early, but was pulled down by Terry Lamb who had made no attempt to get on side.

Lamb got sent to the sin bin but it robbed us of an opening try which would have given the morale of the team a huge lift.

Bozo`s vent after the 95 gf..
"Any number of times this year we have seemed to take the right options in attack in tight situations - Today we didn`t.
We just didn`t put their defence under any great pressure,even though we had plenty of opportunities.This team has usually been good enough to over come the couple of" decisions which went against us- today we weren`t.

Brissie Kid said:
Beaver made a break early, but was pulled down by Terry Lamb who had made no attempt to get on side.

Lamb got sent to the sin bin but it robbed us of an opening try which would have given the morale of the team a huge lift.

wasn`t it Kosef with the break ..?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4