It's a baby girl for ex-Sea Eagle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/its-a-baby-girl-for-ex-sea-eagle/

FORMER Sea Eagles forward Glenn Hall and his wife Kylie have been celebrating the birth of their daughter in Townsville over the weekend.

Kylie Hall posted the announcement on her private Facebook page on Sunday.

The Halls are living in northern Queensland after the Manly 2008 premiership winning forward joined the Cowboys in the off-season.

“Glenn and I would like to welcome Indiana Maree Hall to the world,” Kylie wrote.

“7.4 pound, 51.5cm. Just prefect!”

The Halls suffered heartbreak in September 2009 when their first child, Lachlan Mark, was stillborn when he was due.

Hall was in the process of preparing for Manly’s 2009 semi-final clash with the Melbourne Storm in Melbourne when he had to rush back home to be by his wife’s side.

“The whole club is delighted for Glenn and for Kylie,” Manly media manager Peter Peters said of the wonderful news.

“It was a very tough time for them on the eve of that match in Melbourne, it tore the heart out of us that night.

“Sometimes the club is more than just a footy team that provides entertainment, it’s a place that goes through many various personal tragedies and tests, and we all share them.

“Ironically, we play Melbourne this weekend in a week that they have so much joy.

“Our hearts go out to them, we are just thankful they have a healthy baby and I’m sure they will make great parents.”

Hall will play the 2011 NRL season with the North Queensland Cowboys following a short stint with the Bradford Bulls in England.

“It was more for family reasons more than anything else, but definitely coming back to the NRL was obviously going to be a challenge,” Hall told The Townsville Bulletin earlier in the year of his move back to Australia.

“It is the toughest comp in the world, so that’s something I’m going to have to deal with and I’m looking forward to it.”

A stillbirth is when a baby dies while inside its mother and can occur at any time from 20 weeks until immediately before birth. About one in every 140 babies born in Australia is stillborn.

Great news to hear! Congratulations to the Hall family!

I think this has been lost in the news over the Brett drama. But that's fantastic to hear and congrats to Glenn and his family :)

Next time can you please go to Submit Article and add it as an article.

But great news for Glenn and Kylie congrats to them both

Great result after the tragedy of 2009. Similar thing happened to friends of mine and you wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy. Congrats to the Halls.

Congrats Glenn and Kylie....wonderful news...the memory of your steam rolling run towards the end of the Gf will be forever etched in my head

Great news on the birth of a new baby girl. Glen please teach her how to type and get on this site so us girls aren't so outnumbered.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186719.msg321557#msg321557 date=1299737234]
Hehe yeah Niccipops its a bit of a sausagefest on here isnt it?
Dreamin'

Bratwurst-fest.
[/quote]

All the best Glenn, Kylie and baby Hall.
PS. I wish you were still with us..best of luck in the future.

NRL star Glenn Hall and wife Kylie lost their son Lachlan in 2009. Now, the joy of baby sister Indiana has helped make the family whole again.

Read more @ http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/little-indiana-heals-broken-hearts/story-e6frexnr-1226022811868

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6