Its 2am here, I have been drinking for 8 hours and I have this to say

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
1. If you didn't "have something in your eye" when the Beaver fulfilled my prediction then you are a robot.  I was watching the game online in a mate's flat and I deadset got him evicted for excessive noise when the Beaver went over. 

2. I actually don't believe that happened - someone is going to have to convince me I wasn't dreaming. 

3. I am currently delirious.  In a couple of days I will be delighted, then pumped, then excited etc. 

4.  COP THAT BELLAMY YOU WHINGER!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT CROCKER YOU CHEAP SHOT MERCHANT!!!!!

5. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVER!!!

I think everyone in my street now knows who I follow.
You aint dreamin mate. Its all good. We are the Premiers , and a win like that , will make sure that last year is never remembered again.

Its 8.pm here , and I am re -typing every post cause I have been drinknin since 3.30pm.
Did you see the early GF that went for 108 minutes in extra time???

Mate I was running all over the bay area trying to find somewhere that the game was on - Americans are so stupid they think rugby = gridiron

I got in front if a screen just as the boys ran out.  With that kind of timing I just knew we were due. 

Did we seriously win 40 -0 ?

Surely not? 

So I think we should have a competition: who can wear maroon and white for the most consecutive days following our triumph?

I only have one jersey over here in the US but am willing to stink out my colleagues for the next month if that is what it takes

I found some waroon and white streamers.
i am going to get my employees to spend an hour on tuesday morning doing up my office and the rest of the factory.
Will post pics on Tuesday.

I started drinking at 11:30 to calm the nerves and kept going until 11:30 again. Man I was messy and am paying the price today, Having to work as well isn't helping but 40 points, I still cant believe it

I recommend the Leffe blonde big bottle that has a champagne cork. Very good for the 2nd viewing of the tape.

I've got classes to give tomorrow and am lining up some pics from the other thread to put up as powerpoints for my stewnce so they learn something important for once.

Oh yeah...that is the end of the storm for a while.They'll need therapy to get past that 80 mins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6