It’s official it’s over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
F#ck me, what’s the difference in paying him out to stay away or to continue until mid year.
I would rather pay him out and close the book on this chapter completely.

I think it all relates as to whether Trenty gets himself another job.

If someone is silly enough to give him a coaching job ( assistant ?) then he would have to quit his notice period to take up the other position , so the club saves a motza

If he doesn't then the club pays him his full amount so nothing gained.

I think the clubs position is that it is better to keep the face slap recipient on the books doing nothing in the hope he signs another contract as an assistant coach elsewhere. If he wants to leave before July 2019 and take up that contract up, the club will then not have to pay him out.

Just hope that this doesn't give Trent the opportunity to seed instability within the playing group. Some including the Trbojevics will continue to converse with him, something that would be less likely if he was completely gone. Always dangerous to allow weeds to thrive in your garden.

‘Suppose it too early to start a “ bring back Trent “ thread
serveimage.jpg

Just hope that this doesn't give Trent the opportunity to seed instability within the playing group. Some including the Trbojevics will continue to converse with him, something that would be less likely if he was completely gone. Always dangerous to allow weeds to thrive in your garden.
Please dont believe the media and the supposed effect this fool has had on players

That's my point, no contact with the playing group or you get nothing.

There is a media release coming out confirming an agreement is in place.

Sorry this should be the last Trent thread

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/11/09/club-statement-on-trent-barrett/
Well to me that is the perfect outcome. I applaud Management for sticking to their guns. This grub tried to play the club so as to get out of his contract early to take up another job with Penrith and put us in a position that we had to pay him out as well. Fans on here and the media have all slaughtered the club - well I have always said the club knows better than us and with this outcome - they do. He will get paid - he wont be pulling another gig until July 2019 and so his strategy has backfired - no Penrith job and no early payout. Well done Lyall and the Penn's!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4