ISC jersey fitment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie

Reserve Grader
Hi guys, i'm about to purchase one of the manly indigenous jerseys, but want to know how the ISC brand jerseys fits?
I have plenty of Reebok branded jerseys, all of which are a medium. but haven't bought an ISC branded jersey yet.
does anyone know if they fit the same? or is one brand smaller than the other etc...?

cheers

14 views and no help :(

anyone own a Reebok jersey and an ISC one?
i am literally waiting for a reply to purchase one!

Find I fit in my ISC jersey easy bar around the neck (mini collar)

Also think that ISC make a better jersey then Reebok

Yeah same as above, I got the heritage one and find the fit similar, just the neck a bit of getting used too

Ordered the abbo jersey last week, hopefully get it before the weekend

I think the ISC is slightly smaller than the reebok, not much smaller just a fraction.

I buy the heritage jersey each year and found this years just a bit snugger (is that a word) fit than the previous 3 years jerseys.

I have no problem with the necks at all.

Not much in it but that's my opinion.

brookie link said:
Hi guys, i'm about to purchase one of the manly indigenous jerseys, but want to know how the ISC brand jerseys fits?
I have plenty of Reebok branded jerseys, all of which are a medium. but haven't bought an ISC branded jersey yet.
does anyone know if they fit the same? or is one brand smaller than the other etc...?

cheers
isc  medium is large..  to me any way..

Hope the supporters ones are better than the playing strip, there being torn up/off every weekend across the ISC wearing teams!

Brookie, the ISC jersey is definately smaller than the Reebok. Previous Reebok's were a good fit at medium, but the ISC is like a 1/2 size smaller and very snug. Suggest if you are a tight fit on the medium Reebok, get a large ISC.

All the ISC clothing seems tighter. I had to get a XXXL polo when I can get away with an XL in other brands (sometimes).

blitzkrieg link said:
Why not hang off and get 2011s jersey - new major sponsor (I guess/hope!)

Should be a new 'away' jersey as well. From memory some one actually said that we can get a new 'home' jersey as well

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Yeah same as above, I got the heritage one and find the fit similar, just the neck a bit of getting used too

Ordered the abbo jersey last week, hopefully get it before the weekend

Here's a peek at the boys modelling it:
e682e35814450684a87a0e758e7243d2_resized.jpg

I am sure I saw something about the price being dropped to $97 this week.

The email from the club yesterday mentioned it at $135 MB. You aren't thinking of the $99 jersey sale from last week are ya ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4