Isaac Luke or Mike Ennis?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Hopefully Luke and Ennis will collide in a tackle next Saturday night and as a result they will both be transported to an alternate universe.

****ing hate, HATE both of them.

COMMANDER said:
Hopefully Luke and Ennis will collide in a tackle next Saturday night and as a result they will both be transported to an alternate universe.

f**king hate, HATE both of them.

I can not stand Luke :mad:. Always looking for a fight after the tackle.
I was wrapped when he got dropped for being a dog team mate...I hope Ennis gives it to him.

At least Luke has talent and will back up his words. Ennis on the other hand is a badger he sledges and has nothing!!

Luke everyday of the week. Although I'd love for the boys to get another chance and plant Ennis in the turf.

Going to be great watching the Coaltrain roll over the Dogs next week:p

May they smash each other, with Crocker king hitting Barba as he did Brett in 2007:dodgy:

At least Luke is actually a class player and can back up any words he dishes out, both with play and knuckles

One of them will likely lose an eye in the cat fight

Luke by a country mile. I love a bloke with mongrel and he is talented when he plays football. Ennis swears freely while talking to the referee, and we all know how much we hate people disrespecting the ref don't we!?

True story here

Growing up, Luke used to practice his tackling on a wooden goalpost, and he ended up cracking it

Is a tough mongrel, which probably also goes hand in hand with not being the brightest spark around

Kiwi Eagle said:
True story here

Growing up, Luke used to practice his tackling on a wooden goalpost, and he ended up cracking it

Is a tough mongrel, which probably also goes hand in hand with not being the brightest spark around

Fair dinkum? Geez, you wouldn't want him zeroing in on your thigh bone. We had a bloke that would tackle an old tractor tyre front on. He could make the thing bounce backwards no matter how hard you rolled it.

Again....no brains to speak of. I love those sort of players.

Makes his cannon ball tackles even worse. He got away with another last night

Isn't Luke the bloke who does those cannonball tackles to the knees of an opponent who is already held by 2 other blokes? I can't admire anyone who thinks that is a good play, no matter what other attributes he undoubtedly has.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Isn't Luke the bloke who does those cannonball tackles to the knees of an opponent who is already held by 2 other blokes? I can't admire anyone who thinks that is a good play, no matter what other attributes he undoubtedly has.
Couldnt agree more. Glad ive never seen a Manly player do anything stupid like that. It's something that should be severrely punished by judiciary.

Kiwi Eagle said:
True story here

What a pussy. Tackling things that don't move...

What a master stroke dropping Isaac Luke in the latter part of the season he came out and dominated the ruck sat night . Good player and Ennis will have his hands full this week .

Expecting a huge crowd maybe 60000 plus

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6