Is Tom's best position fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think his best position, much like Inglis, is probably centre. But it's not a popular opinion and I'm not sure who'd take his spot at fullback anyway.
Iv been a fan of Tom since day one, but the more I see the more he looks like a centre to me. And a good one.

We have a fair few backs off contract, id be purchasing a fb and shifting him.

Here we go. May as well put my bit in. I had a bad feelng about this game. Firstly Wests have two fine halves, we have one. Makes a big difference. I wonder if the DCE/Hastings issue disrupted their focus. We certainnly could have used Hastings out there. I'm not so against Tom T at centre but the only full back I could think to do a reasonable job would be Anderson. I'm also wondering whether Kelly should move closer to the action. He's got the moves to be a 5/8 and would reduce his need to rush at the defence and likely miss his target. He defends well close in but seems a little uncertain when the other player has space. And his style of play is more suited I believe to 5/8 play. Knows how to set players up, which we desperately need close in.

He has to try low percentage plays because what else have they got?

The service from dummy half is as slow as a wet week. The million dollar man goes missing all too often. It’s left to TT to pull something from nothing. When it works it looks great, when it doesn’t it looks horrid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4