Is this unfair on Matty Johns?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bazeagle said:
It's good to see sexism is alive and thriving on this forum.

It's alive and thriving in my kitchen, laundry and the end of my vacuum too...everyday...

ManlyBacker said:
From Napper - no surprises there. :rolleyes: Seriously! NFI

What he did was wrong. This is why i'm reminding him.

ManlyBacker said:
Napper said:
It's alive and thriving in my kitchen, laundry and the end of my vacuum too...everyday...

True romance for you - 240 volts and a plastic hose that never dies.

Not really. I've never touched a vacuum. I'm a male.

Lol I would call it average, simply because the bloke has his career destroyed by a media witch hunt and it still annoys me what ended up happening to the bloke !

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol I would call it average, simply because the bloke has his career destroyed by a media witch hunt and it still annoys me what ended up happening to the bloke !

Noone will ever know the full story except the players involved and the girl herself. It's only recently Matty has annoyed me with his BS bout des and Manly's off contract players.

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Noone will ever know the full story except the players involved and the girl herself. It's only recently Matty has annoyed me with his BS bout des and Manly's off contract players.

Knowing quite a bit about the girl herself makes my opinion a bit stronger on this one haha

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Knowing quite a bit about the girl herself makes my opinion a bit stronger on this one haha

People do things then regret them in the morning. The police cleared him and thats the end of the story. The only thing he did wrong was cheat on his wife.

Matt Johns could root a goat for all i care. I just dislike his "scoops" regarding Manly players leaving.

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

People do things then regret them in the morning. The police cleared him and thats the end of the story. The only thing he did wrong was cheat on his wife.

Matt Johns could root a goat for all i care. I just dislike his "scoops" regarding Manly players leaving.

Cheating on your wife is a crime, therefore he is a criminal

He didn't deserve what happened to him with the witch hunt, unbelievable BS. But his career has recovered quite well I'd say.

He's been full of BS ever since him and MG got together on the Grill team and even worst now they're on Fox Sports, thinks he knows everything about what's going on but hardly any of his rumours which are sure thing's apparently come true

Don't like him, never liked him. His career got ruined? Not really he still has a career. If I never saw or heard from him again I'd be better for it I'm sure. Nrl commentators are very below par in world standards IMHO

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4